These Whiskey Baked Prawns are one of those snacking recipes that can brighten up any meal. The prawns are a good freezer base, an ingredient that we can always have ready to treat ourselves. In this case, we cook them with only 4 ingredients. We will create a simple sauce that can accompany these kings of the sea and that will have its own name, whiskey . Some garlic cloves to give it intensity and olive oil will be responsible for achieving a restaurant result. If you want to cook good prawns with little effort,
- 24 prawns
- 125 ml of whiskey
- 200 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
How to prepare baked prawns in Whiskey
- This recipe is a basic of those that always look good . With quality prawns, success is almost immediate. Best of all, we can leave them ready to bake and serve them in perfect conditions at the moment.
- In the case of opting for frozen prawns, we defrost them in time we can take them out in the morning and in a couple of hours they will be ready for action.
- We place the whole prawns in a baking dish . We put them next to each other, they should not touch each other.
- We will marinate this marvel with some garlic cloves . We peel the garlic and slice them. We will put them well distributed on the prawns.
- With these two ingredients prepared we will lack the other great protagonist the whiskey . We put it over the prawns.
- Finally, we add the olive oil on top . We will have this plate almost ready, we will lack the point of decoration that it needs.
- We can leave this preparation in the fridge for a few hours until it is time for lunch or dinner.
- We will bake the prawns at 180º for about 10 minutes . They won’t need much more to be impressive.
- We remove the prawns from the baking dish and peel them we will leave them ready to serve in an incredible tapas dinner.
- With everything ready, we take advantage of the broth from its cooking to give the body more joy. We strain this broth and put it in a frying pan.
- We add a teaspoon of cornstarch diluted in water . In this way we will create the ideal sauce for some prawns that will make a difference.
- We serve with the sauce and a little bread to dip we will have ready some prawns that are easy to prepare and delicious, worthy of any self-respecting tapas restaurant.