9 Way TO Fix Tinder Login error | Tinder not working | Tinder something went wrong | Tinder facebook login error | on Android
Tinder mobile app is very popular nowadays. Millions of people are connected by each other by using this App. Tinder is a location-based mobile app that allows users to chat with each other by mutual interest. This mobile App is mainly used as a dating app or a hookup app. Like other mobile App, you can face some problems with the Tinder app on using an android phone.
Solve all errors in the Tender App by following the solutions below
Here I am giving you the solution for Tinder App error on “server error, Tinder oops something went wrong, Tinder match disappeared, or Tinder login failed issues. So don’t worry, follow my instruction hope you will sort out your problem.
By Reboot your device
You can simply solve the problem by reboot the device. If you reboot your device, then RAM will be cleared, so it will help to kill the background apps which are not performing. So your Tinder App will get enough space to run.
By Clearing Tinder Cache and Data
By Clearing Tinder Cache and Data, you can easily get you a solution. Just follow the simple step which is given below.
- Go to the settings menu of your android phone
- Select Apps or App manager
- Select the Tinder app
- Then clean cache and data
- Reboot the device
By Reset App preference
By Reset App preference, you can sort out the Timber App problem. Just follow my lead, which has been given below.
- Select the settings menu on your Android phone
- Select Apps manager.
- Go to All Apps.
- Select on menu icon.
- Then Press on ‘Reset App Preferences.
By useing older version of this App
If you face the problem with the latest version of the Timber App. You can download the older version of this App and check for fix.
You Can Also Read : 10 Best Android Photo Editing Apps
By Clear Google Play Services Cache
You can also get a solution by Clear Google Play Services Cache. Just simply follow my instruction-
- Go to the settings menu of your Android phone.
- Select Apps or App manager.
- Tap the Google Play Services app.
- Clear cache data.
- Reboot your device.
Clear Google Framework Service Cache Data
If you clear google framework service cache data, it may give a solution about your Tinder App problem. Follow the instruction which is given below.
- Go to Settings > select Application Manager > tap Google Services Framework > press on “Force stop” &clear cache and data
- Reboot your phone.
Login Tinder with full permission
Sometimes, the technical problem can occur if you edited the permission in Tinder. For this reason, just remove the App from the Facebook setting and again login Tinder with full permission. I hope you will get the solution.
By Reinstall the Tinder App
Reinstall the Tinder App can be a good solution if you find any error to use the mobile App.
By Disable and Enable Android Device Manager
You may face problems while using Google Play services like Google Plus, Hangout, Messenger, Tinder, Viber, etc. follow my instructions to get the solution.
- Open Settings > go to Security >select Device administrators >Disable Android Device Manager.
- Open Settings > go to Apps> select Google Play services > press Uninstall updates
- If your Tinder app or Hangout needs any update, then this is done by google play service automatically.
- Now follow very simple step open phone Settings > go to Security >select Device administrators >Activate your Android Device Manager
- Reboot the phone.
The final word- I tried to give the best solution to your problem. If you use my guideline, I hope you will get the solution. But if you don’t just make a comment in your comment box, as soon as possible, our specialist will reply. Keep in touch with us.