The village bread is more fashionable than ever, this confinement is giving the importance it deserves to something as basic as bread. Going down every day in search of bread can be impossible and giving up the flavor of that tender crumb that embraces any sausage, cheese or meat is something that the coronavirus cannot take away from us. A good village bread can be prepared at home with the time necessary to get it and some simple ingredients. Waking up every day with this freshly made delight is a pleasure. Take note of how to get it.
- 100 ml of warm water
- 10 gr of fresh yeast
- 100 gr of pastry flour
- 280 ml of warm water
- 10 gr of fresh yeast
- 500 gr of flour of force
- 10 gr of salt
- Olive oil to spread the bowl
How to prepare a village bread
- Preparing a village bread is not complicated you simply have to keep in mind that we should start doing it the night before.
- The sourdough is the one that will give it the fluffiness in the crumb and the lightness that all bread needs to shine on its own. ]
- We make a volcano with the flour from the sourdough. In the microwave we heat the water and add the yeast, it should not be very hot, just warm to melt better.
- We mix the yeast and water with the flour . We knead and get sourdough in this simple way. Let it sit in a warm, dry place, covered with a cloth.
- The next day, we mix the water and the yeast in a large bowl . We incorporate the salt first and then the sourdough.
- Next, the flour will gradually arrive until you get a soft and sticky dough. Kneading the bread by hand is a pleasure, but with a machine or mixer we will also achieve the same result.
- We shape the bread and place it in a container or bowl that we have previously smeared with oil so that the dough does not stick.
- We cover the bread with a cloth and we wait for it to double in size . It will take half an hour. After this time we give it shape.
- We can make rolls or bars, depending on our needs. We place the bread in a baking dish lined with baking paper so that it does not stick, we let it rest for half an hour.
- We bake at 200 for a half hour or 40 minutes depending on the type of bread we have created. In this simple way, we will have ready a homemade village bread that will impress more than one.