Homemade Vienna Bread is a classic for snacks and breakfasts. This type of bread extremely soft and fluffy can be a great option to prepare it during these days. Our own buns are a pleasure difficult to match, feeling the smell that runs throughout the house. Check your tender crumb and fill it with a jam sausage or exceptional cheese, they will please more than one. These Vienna muffins will go well with any sweet or salty combination, being a most versatile base. Get ready to get your hands on the dough to create your own name buns.
- 1 kg of flour
- 20 gr of salt
- 570 ml of water
- 35 gr baker’s yeast
- 60 gr butter
- 30 gr sugar
- 20 gr milk powder
How to make homemade Vienna bread rolls
- This recipe can be made by hand by machine. Preparing the buns by hand is the most entertaining ideal for an afternoon with the family.
- We start with the butter we melt it in a saucepan or in the microwave so that it mixes better with the rest of the dough.
- We sift the flour so that there is no lump left. We place the flour as if it were a volcano with a hole in the center.
- We add the melted butter and a little salt. We are going to add a little sugar so that we have some buns with that special flavor.
- We heat the water a little and add the yeast so that it dissolves better . We also add it to this center.
- We will lack powdered milk that will also become part of this mass. With everything ready, you have to get red-handed.
- Kneading must be done carefully from the ends to the center and incorporate each of the ingredients correctly.
- We shape it into a ball when it is ready and does not stick to the hands. We will let sit for about 30 minutes .
- We will shape the buns and let them rest until they double in size. We will make a mark on each of them with the knife.
- We put the Vienna rolls in a baking dish greased with butter or lined with baking paper so they don’t stick.
- Bake at 200º for about 25 minutes . It is important to have the oven hot so that they are perfect. We will have ready some Vienna rolls that make history, soft, fluffy and easy to prepare at any time.