This Two Ingredients Chocolate Cake is a vice in its purest form. Imagine creating a sponge cake with a texture similar to chocolate bownie with an impressive flavor. Any chocolate lover will enjoy and be surprised to discover that they only need 2 ingredients to succeed. The egg will be the other complement to this cake that will give it the texture and flavor it will need. In a cup or a duly greased mold we will remember this day, eggs and chocolate will give rise to the simplest and most delicious dessert in the world, in the blink of an eye.
- 4 eggs
- 250 gr of chocolate
- Sugar glass or fruit to decorate
How to prepare a chocolate cake with two ingredients
- This chocolate cake has only 2 ingredients that ensure a perfect result. A winning combination that will become recurring, just try it for the first time.
- We will start with the chocolate we can use the type that we like the most. The tablet that we keep for emergencies or a delicatessen that we have kept for a special occasion.
- We melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the fire in a bain-marie. It must be perfect to be able to mix it perfectly with the other ingredient.
- We continue with the eggs we separate the white from the yolks. We put the egg whites in a bowl and beat them until stiff.
- We will use electric rods so that we have the perfect whites, this step is important to give spongeiness to the cake.
- In another bowl we will beat the yolks until they remain as a smooth cream. At that time we incorporate them into the chocolate without stirring.
- We have two masses that we will merge into one . Very carefully we put the chocolate and the yolks with the whites.
- It is important to make enveloping movements so that we have a much lighter and more delicious result. In this way we will have a spectacular sponge cake dough.
- We put the dough in a greased source with butter so that it does not stick. We can make individual versions in cups or small molds.
- We bake this delicacy at 180º for about 25 minutes . After this time we check if it is ready and remove it from the oven.
- We wait for it to cool down to remove it from the mold . We can decorate it with some dried fruit with honey, fresh cut fruit or a little icing sugar.
- With this chocolate cake there are no excuses, two ingredients and a half hour will result in a restaurant dessert that will seduce the most chocolatiers.