The tofu in black garlic aioli sauce is an exquisite dish perfect for vegetarian diets. Aioli sauce is easily prepared at home and is very versatile, as it accompanies a wide variety of dishes. It is used to accompany roasts of meat, fish, chicken, vegetables and mushrooms, among other foods. Black garlic is a food that can already be found in many stores, as there are numerous recipes prepared with this delicious and nutritious ingredient.
From a nutritional point of view, tofu is a good source of vegetable protein in addition to the eight essential amino acids for the body. It is a star food for those who prefer the vegetarian diet. It provides minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, calcium and vitamin B1. Its origin is soy milk, which is obtained through the soaking, demolition and filtration of the grains.
- ½ kg. firm tofu
- 4 cloves of black garlic
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 unit of egg
- 1 ¼ cups of vegetable oil
- ¾ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon (the juice)
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to prepare tofu in black garlic aioli sauce:
- Drain the tofu very well cover it with absorbent paper to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Cut the tofu into pieces of 2 × 2 cm.
- Add freshly ground black pepper.
- In a non-stick frying pan, pour a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Incorporate the tofu and brown it on all sides . Book.
- Peel the garlic cloves (black and common).
- In the bowl of the hand mixer, put the garlic, add the egg, salt and pepper to taste . Pour in the vegetable oil. Put the mixer at the base of the container and beat for 30 seconds without taking the mixer off the bottom.
- Once mixed and emulsified the mixture, pour the olive oil and beat for one minute. It is important to follow these steps and incorporate the oil in a very fine thread, to avoid that the sauce is cut and is too liquid.
- Finally, add the juice of half a lemon and beat again for an additional 30 seconds.
- When serving, place the tofu and cover with black garlic aioli sauce.
Surprise the whole family and your vegetarian guests with this appetizing tofu in black garlic aioli sauce. It is a delicious way to expand the cookbook at home. Everyone will be amazed by the blend of flavors and the perfect texture of the tofu.