Starting spring on the right foot is essential. We will say goodbye to the dark days to wait for the first rays of the sun with these 5 recipes. The salads and cold dishes arrive to make us hope for the best of a few days that should be the start of a better stage. The heat will come and with it the hope, getting in shape and keeping the line with these recipes will be much easier.
White bean garlic hummus
A White Bean Garlic Hummus is a great choice for a picnic dinner on the terrace. A way to take care of ourselves and consume vegetables. The white beans that we can have in the kitchen will become a small pleasure with which to spread a toasted bread that will make history.
- 250 gr of cooked white beans
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- Roasted sesame seeds
- We put the white beans in the mixer glass, we begin to crush them until obtaining a first paste.
- The two tahini spoons will be in charge of giving the color and flavor most suitable for this hummus.
- We peel and cut the garlic to give the hummus the flavor it needs with this healthy ingredient.
- We will continue with ground cumin, an essential species. In addition, we add the lemon juice and a splash of lemon.
- We season to taste and serve with a good splash of oil on top. Accompany with some toasts and decorate with sesame seeds.
Pasta salad with mayonnaise
This pasta salad with mayonnaise is a classic from the spring stage. The pasta is a basic of any kitchen, macaroni or any other type that we like, they are perfect for this recipe. We only need some ingredients that we will surely have in our pantry to give it color and flavor.
- 100 gr of pasta
- 2 eggs
- 6 slices of ham
- 6 crab sticks
- 2 carrots
- Cook the pasta for as many minutes as necessary. In general, in about 10 minutes it will be perfect. Drain the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking we prepare the eggs. We are going to boil them to accompany this salad.
- We will use a little turkey ham. We cut some slices that we convert into small blocks of the same size.
- We continue with the crab sticks. We cut them into pieces the same size as the ham.
- Cooked the eggs we put them under a good splash of cold water. When they are cold we peel and cut them.
- We grate the carrot so that it adds a little more color to this joyful dish.
- We assemble the plate, mix all the ingredients and place it in a mold.
Zucchini rolls stuffed with ham, cheese and olives
These zucchini rolls filled with ham, cheese and olives are a simple and delicious recipe. The zucchini will become the pasta that will be a healthy base for a simple and delicious filling. Eating vegetables has never been so easy and in spring it is a basic necessity.
- 2 zucchini
- 6 slices of ham
- 50 gr of cheese spread
- Pitted green olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- We cut the zucchini into strips of the same size. We will use a mandolin to make them look perfect. Season with salt and pepper.
- We prepare the pan with a little oil. We will give you a cooking point round and round.
- Fill the zucchini strips with the cheese spread, a slice of ham and an olive. We roll up, serve with a salad.
The vegetable cannelloni are easy to prepare and are a vice. We will not use bechamel, only mayonnaise and a little mustard . The creamy interior of these cannelloni will give us another perspective when it comes to eating vegetables. Spring begins with fresh bites full of good feelings.
- 400 gr of spinach
- 1 onion
- 2 leeks
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of ground thyme
- 1 aubergine
- 2 zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of ground oregano
- 300 gr of fresh cheese
- 24 tubes of cannelloni
- 60 gr of grated cheese
- Peel the onion and the leeks and cut these two ingredients into small pieces to create a flavor base.
- Peel and chop the eggplant and zucchini. These two action-ready vegetables with spinach that we can wash will simply be the ideal filling.
- In a frying pan with a little oil, we poach all the vegetables. We will rectify with salt and pepper, we will let all the ingredients cook.
- At the end of the process, we incorporate the spinach that will take about 4 minutes to be ready. To give a creamy point to this filling, we add the cheese.
- We crush the filling a little. We can add more cheese if we want to give it a more prominent texture.
- We cook the gutter paste and drain it. Fill with the mixture. We serve with mayonnaise and a tablespoon of mustard.
Rice salad with tuna
The tuna rice salad deserves a round of applause every time it comes to our table. With healthy ingredients it does not offer the possibility of creating a surprising and simple snack. With mayonnaise or pink sauce we can give it all the flavor that this wonder will need in order to succeed.
- 2 cups of white rice
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- Chopped coriander
- Celery, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 cans of tuna in brine
- We cook the rice accessories first of them, they will be the peas. We continue with the carrots, before adding the rice.
- To make it looser, it is advisable to wash the rice in cold water beforehand, it will release part of its starch.
- Once in the pot it will take about 20 minutes to cook, during which we will add the salt to taste.
- When about 7 minutes are left we will add the peppers and the onion. We want them to be crispy to give this dish a little more texture.
- Once we check that all the ingredients are cooked, remove from the heat and drain, under a stream of cold water.
- While we drain the two cans of tuna and put them in a bowl. We incorporate the cooked ingredients and mix everything very well.
- We can add some olives. Decorate with mayonnaise or pink sauce to taste.