The spring recipes come to offer a little light in these dark times. Today, March 20, we welcome you to the new station in a way that no one expected. Without being able to take walks to enjoy the good weather or to look for those special ingredients that come from nature itself, we will create 4 fresh, original and delicious dishes at home. Dare to enjoy more than ever with a healthy homemade food.
Scrambled eggs with green asparagus, young garlic and shrimp
This recipe for scrambled eggs of green asparagus with young garlic and prawns is a classic of the spring and it is not for less judging by its simplicity and elegance. The best of the land and the sea are combined in one bite. Green asparagus that will give a little green and fiber to our diet, with some frozen prawns success will be assured.
- 50 gr of asparagus
- 100 gr of young garlic
- 1 egg
- 5 prawns
- We wash the asparagus, we remove the hardest threads and we cut them.
- Peel the young garlic and cut it into small pieces as possible.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil, sauté the garlic and asparagus.
- We peel the prawns and incorporate them.
- Finally, we beat the egg to make the scramble.
- We place the egg on top and with the fork we distribute it well, season with salt and pepper.
Leek, yogurt and chicken soup
This leek soup with yogurt and chicken is an easy delight to make, perfect for a dinner or spring meal. With some basic ingredients and a manufacturing process that lasts about 10 minutes, we will have the best of this new season in the spoon. Dare to start taking care of yourself.
- 2 leeks
- 150 gr of chicken breast
- 1 potato
- Cream for cooking
- Vegetable broth
- We peel the leeks, remove the green part and cut off the white.
- We poach the leeks with a little oil. When they are ready we cover with water.
- We peel the potato and chop it. Add the leeks and salt to taste.
- It will take about 10 minutes to get ready. Strain and crush with the broth and cream.
- In a frying pan with a drizzle of oil we cook the breast and cut it into pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- We serve the soup with the chicken pieces on top and some bread.
Cherry gazpacho with tomato
Nothing indicates the change of season like fresh recipes. Spring comes with tomatoes and cherries ready for any occasion. This way of cooking a traditional dish like gazpacho with a star ingredient will bring us more than a smile. Dare yourself with a cold soup of cherry gazpacho with tomato it is one you fall in love with.
- 1 kg of decent tomatoes
- 400 gr of cherries
- ½ young onion
- 60 gr of almonds
- Fresh cheese
- We peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and place in the blender jar.
- We incorporate the clean pitted cherries.
- Peel the onion and chop it, place with the rest of the ingredients.
- We put some fresh cheese and the almonds.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the oil and a little vinegar.
- Add the water to taste and grind. We serve very fresh.
Grilled pineapple with honey and pine nuts
This recipe for grilled pineapple with honey and pine nuts is perfect to start the spring on the right foot is very simple and fast. The star ingredient is a good pineapple . This fruit is one of the most diuretic that exists, with a few ingredients, honey, pine nuts and if we want to make it more forceful a little yogurt or ice cream we will create the final dessert.
- Peel the pineapple and cut it into slices of the same size.
- We heat a frying pan to roast the pineapple or cook it on the grill.
- Saute the pine nuts.
- We serve the pineapple with a drizzle of honey on top, some pine nuts and a yogurt.