These spinach rolls with shrimp and salmon are an ideal recipe for those days when we want to add a little more vegetables and seafood to our diet, leaving meat aside. Some spinach that will be the protagonists in any dish, but that will make even more stand out, in this recipe with some incredible traveling companions, the prawns . If you want to make some rolls worthy of a professional chef, take note of this recipe for spinach with shrimp and salmon, a winning combination for any celebration.
- 200 gr of smoked salmon
- 200 gr of spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- 400 gr of shrimp
- ½ glass of white wine
- Olive oil
- 300 gr of cheese spread
How to prepare some spinach rolls with shrimp and salmon
- For this recipe we will use some fresh spinach . The best thing is to have some leaves that we can turn into the ideal base for these rolls. We will get to work with this vegetable.
- In a pot with a little water and salt, we cook the spinach . We will blanch them a little so that we have a much more tender and colorful vegetable.
- When we have the spinach ready we put them in the glass of the mixer . Crush with a couple of eggs.
- We prepare a pan covered with baking paper . We pour this dough so that it does not stick. We will cook the spinach pasta at 180º for about 20 minutes.
- While we prepare the filling. We peel the prawns and chop them . We marinate them with a little lemon and salt.
- We prepare a pan with a little oil. Saute the prawns with the white wine. It will give it a very special fruity flavor.
- When we have them ready we crush the prawns so that they mix better in a perfect filling full of nuances. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- With the spinach base ready, we put a layer of cheese to spread . On top we are going to place the slices of smoked salmon.
- We will give it an elegant touch with this prawn cream that we will have ready. It is important to assemble the hot rolls to be able to shape them.
- We have the ingredients based on spinach. With the help of baking paper, we roll up little by little, preventing it from breaking.
- We will leave this delight in the fridge. At serving time, we cut this gypsy arm into portions of the same size. We will have an incredible bite ready, we will only have to try it.