Shrimp risotto with a touch of dill is an ideal option to prepare on a busy day when there is not much time to cook. Although it looks like an elaborate dish, it is actually a simple, easy and quick recipe that offers an attractive finish. With very few ingredients it is possible to create a delicious and nutritious meal. A plate of risotto is always well received by diners, the secret is the liquid added to it. In this case, a fish broth, preferably homemade. It can be done with the fish remains that have been left from other recipes, or with the shells of the shrimp along with some vegetables.
A serving of shrimp risotto with a touch of dill supplies the daily amount of carbohydrates that the body needs. It is a perfect meal for the whole family, especially for athletes, children and students who have a higher energy expenditure. Rice is also a source of fiber, which aids digestion and maintains intestinal function in balance. Shrimp are rich in protein and minerals. Dill not only provides flavor and aroma, it is an excellent digestive; eliminates gases and toxins as it has a diuretic action.
- 100 gr of rice
- 500 gr of shrimp
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 200 ml of fish stock
- 100 ml of white wine
- 100 gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
How to make shrimp risotto with a touch of dill:
- Clean the shrimp and cut them in half.
- Finely chop the onion.
- heat a deep frying pan with a little oil.
- S alter the onion until it looks transparent.
- Add the shrimp.
- When they change color, add the chopped dill. Stir and season to taste.
- Incorporate the rice. Stir so that it is well impregnated with all flavors.
- Pour the wine. Let it reduce a little and evaporate the alcohol.
- Add half the hot broth.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes adding broth as the rice absorbs it.
- Stir the preparation constantly.
- Rectify the salt point at half cook.
- When the shrimp risotto with a touch of dill is very tender turn off the heat and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Let stand for two minutes and serve with some dill leaves as decoration.
- You can replace wine with milk cream.
If you’re in a hurry and need to serve something tasty and quick, make this shrimp risotto with a touch of dill. You will have a delicious dish in a very short time, with the minimum of effort. The best thing is that your diners were delighted.