This recipe for seafood burger can be prepared as a dish or as an appetizer. In larger or smaller format, we will be happy immediately. Indulging in a little treat never hurts, especially if we have some seafood in the freezer such as prawns or prawns. Giving it a perfect ending with the help of a hamburger like this one, will please more than one. We only need a few more ingredients to create that gourmet snack that will stand out on any table. If you fancy making yourself a restaurant burger, take note of this recipe, the result deserves applause.
- 500 gr of shrimp, prawns or prawns
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 30 gr of almonds
- 1 egg
- 60 gr of breadcrumbs
- Hamburger bread
How to Make a Seafood Burger
- We are going to get down to work with the base of this hamburger . Peel the two garlic cloves and place them in a mortar.
- Chop the garlic and add the almonds . We continue chopping until we have a kind of dough ready that will give this seafood a lot of flavor. We can do it in the blender jar.
- We add to this chopped a little bit of parsley to give it color. We crush again and prepare a pan with a splash of oil.
- We begin to poach this chopped until it takes a little color. While we put the seafood, we can use any that we have in the freezer.
- Peel the prawns, prawns or prawns. Chop them as finely as possible and add them to the mince.
- At this point we rectify salt and pepper . The shellfish will need a few minutes to be ready, we turn off the heat and reserve.
- We wait for this base to cool . Place in a bowl and add the beaten egg. We start to knead this hamburger dough a little.
- We incorporate the breadcrumbs . We will let you give it consistency. If we do not want the pieces of seafood to be noticed, we can pass this dough through the mixer.
- When it has the right consistency, we shape it with our hands . We make the same size portions to prepare the burgers.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil we cook the hamburgers . When they are ready we put them on absorbent paper so that they remove the excess oil.
- Toast the bread a little spread with mayonnaise place the hamburgers and some lettuce leaves. We can add a little tomato and tender onion to complete this easy-to-prepare delight.