This incredible sausage tart is a perfect recipe to enjoy a family dinner. The sausages are a staple that can never be missed, this minced meat can reach the table in different ways. From beef, chicken, turkey or pork, there is a wide variety of sausages that adapt perfectly to each kitchen. The traveling companion of this star ingredient will be a simple homemade mashed potato a little Parmesan cheese and the creaminess of the cream. Dare with this unique forceful dish that will take you to culinary ecstasy.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 6 sausages
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr of cheese
- 200 ml of cream
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
How to prepare a sausage tart
- This sausage tart offers us the possibility of creating an extraordinary unique dish. We will begin to cook it with the base of this delight, the homemade mashed potatoes.
- We get down to business with the potatoes . Peel and cut the potatoes into pieces of the same size to cook at the same time.
- In a saucepan with water and salt, we cook the potatoes . It will take about 20 minutes to be perfect. After this time, we drain them.
- We mash the potatoes season to taste and add a tablespoon or two of butter for cooking. We will have created an impressive homemade mashed potato, a kitchen staple.
- We prepare a baking dish we spread it with butter or we cover it with baking paper. We spread the mash.
- We continue with the sausages . We can use the ones we like the most or have at home. The chicken or turkey ones are very light, the pork ones have a little more fat or if we have them from Frankfurt, it can also be an option.
- Cut the sausages into pieces and place them on top of the mash . We distribute them on this basis correctly.
- In a bowl we beat the eggs, we will add the cream and a teaspoon of mustard . Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- We pour the eggs over the sausages and the mash . We will lack the cheese that we will place it to taste on top. It can be a Parmesan or the variety that we have at home.
- With everything ready we put the cake in the oven. We bake at 200º for about 30 minutes . When we see that it is golden on top, the eggs have curdled well and the sausages are cooked, we remove from the oven. We will have a delicious salty tart ready.