The salmon, avocado and mango salad wonderfully blends the flavors of the tropics . It is a fresh and healthy dish, with a summer aroma. The recipe plays with the different textures and flavors of fruits, vegetables and fish, which go very well together. With a warm salad you can start a dinner, as it helps whet your appetite. Salmon is a lean meat fish with a smooth flavor, it can be used in countless recipes, combining it with very different ingredients. The result will always be a success. It is just a matter of being encouraged to use new, fresh and tasty foods that give life to everyday meals, such as a salad.
For lovers of sweet and sour cuisine the warm salmon, avocado and mango salad is an excellent choice. Ideal to change the menu and transform it into something original and tempting. By carrying tropical fruits, the sweet and intense aroma is guaranteed, also the nutrients, in this case vitamins and fiber. On the other hand, salmon provides a large quantity of quality proteins together with Omega 3, a fatty acid necessary to strengthen the heart and arteries.
- 200 gr of fresh salmon
- 150 gr of assorted lettuce (lamb's lettuce, arugula, iceberg, romaine)
- 1 handle
- 1 avocado
- ½ teaspoon of grated ginger
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
How to prepare warm salmon, avocado and mango salad:
- Peel the mango and the avocado. Cut in half and extract the bone.
- Cut the pulp into small pieces.
- Wash and dry the leaves of the chosen lettuces.
- Chop into thick julienne.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces. Salt slightly.
- Heat a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Sauté the salmon for five minutes, stirring so that it is golden brown on all sides.
- In a bowl mix the oil, the vinegar and the grated ginger . Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and beat well until homogeneous.
- Put the lettuce in a bowl. On top place the salmon, mango and avocado. Drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve the warm salmon, avocado, and mango salad right away.
With a warm salmon, avocado and mango salad you have the perfect starter that will surprise your guests. The tropical flavor of this dish is incredible and goes very well with the lightly sauteed salmon. If you want to intensify the sweetness of the salad, you can add a little chopped fresh pineapple. One thing is for sure: nobody will forget this delicious warm salmon, avocado and mango salad. You'll see.