These Roquefort and walnut muffins are a combination of flavors worth trying. A quintessential salty cheese like Roquefort can look especially good in a muffin like this. This cupcake or sponge cake will have an almost magical balance of flavors and ingredients that will make it a great discovery. The walnuts will be the other element that will cover this special delight with glory. If you want to try recipes full of contrasts for this confinement in which baking is one of the most enjoyable activities, take note of how to cook some extraordinary Roquefort muffins and walnuts.
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr of sugar
- 60 ml of milk
- 220 ml of olive oil
- 210 gr of flour
- 7g of yeast
- 5 gr of salt
- 1 portion of Roquefort cheese
- Peeled and chopped walnuts
How to prepare some Roquefort and walnut muffins
- We get down to work with this delight looking for all the ingredients. The portion of Roquefort will be determined by our desire for an intense cheese in contrast to sugar.
- We put the eggs with the sugar we begin to beat until these two ingredients are perfectly integrated. At that time we will have the base of a muffin.
- We incorporate the milk without stopping stirring, it will take a little volume and soften the rest of the ingredients.
- Olive oil is a staple of this muffin. We put it until it is integrated into a base full of good feelings.
- The turn of flour and yeast arrives. We sift these ingredients so that they don’t make any lumps. Mix well.
- We prepare the mold . We put the capsules or greased so that the dough does not stick. We pour until filling more or less half, taking into account that they will go up to the oven.
- At that time we put the crumbled Roquefort and the chopped walnuts . Both ingredients to taste, depending on how much we like them.
- It is time to bake the muffins at 180º it will take about 15 minutes to be ready. Check that they have risen correctly and remove them from the oven.
- These muffins are especially delicious when hot with the intensity of Roquefort in their purest form they are perfect for an impressive breakfast or snack.
- We can make a light glaze with a little bit of cheese spread and walnuts . We will have some ideal muffins, we will only have to try and enjoy them. The touch of Roquefort will always triumph at any time, cheese lovers cannot miss this recipe.