Roasted cauliflower cream with coconut milk has a different flavor products that apparently would not combine well, but offer us a succulent Outcome. We usually associate this cauliflower dish with its salty version, but it can actually also be a dessert made from the combination of milk, egg and sugar. In each European country there are different versions of this culinary technique. It is very likely that cream of cauliflower comes from France, this is a very popular vegetable in that country. When buying this vegetable, it is important that it is very white, free of stains and has a compact and tight appearance.
Cauliflower is a very healthy food product due to its low fat and carbohydrate content. It has some quite interesting nutritional substances, such as vitamin K, B6, riboflavin, phosphorus, folic and pantothenic acids, among others. Consuming this vegetable is believed to be helpful in cancer prevention. It is undoubtedly an antioxidant and positive natural food for the immune system. Here is an excellent creamy recipe… Read on!
- 1 kilos of cauliflower
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 400 grams of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of red curry paste
- A handful of coriander
- 700 milliliters of vegetable broth
How to prepare Roasted Cauliflower Cream with coconut milk:
- Cut the cauliflower into sprigs. Rinse and drain.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin sheets .
- Peel and cut the carrot into medium pieces.
- Peel the garlic.
- Spread all the vegetables on a baking sheet .
- Season the vegetables with olive oil, salt, turmeric and pepper.
- Mix all the vegetables with the dressing, so that they are well impregnated.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Bake the vegetables for 30 minutes .
- Take out the vegetables and place them in a pot.
- Add coconut milk, vegetable stock, red curry paste and coriander to the pot.
- Correct the dressing with a little turmeric, salt and pepper .
- Boil for approximately ten minutes.
- Crush the vegetable mixture until creamy .
The most important thing about this recipe is to avoid lumps when we grind the roasted vegetables. A good finishing idea is to garnish the plate with a few loose pieces of cauliflower and a few coriander sprigs.