A delicious fusion between Mediterranean and Asian cuisine is Rice with Iberian secret marinated in soy and orange. The result is an incredible dish, full of aroma, color and flavor that will delight everyone at home. The recipe carries Iberian secret a cut of pork almost unknown until recently, when it re-emerged as a gourmet ingredient. It is extracted from the axillary area of the pig, which is reached by extracting the muscle. That is why it is called that, the butchers’ secret. Today it has become fashionable because it is tender, juicy and combines well in multiple recipes.
From a nutritional point of view, the rice with Iberian secret marinated in soy and orange has other virtues in addition to the flavor. pork provides complex proteins and very little fat. Rice is a source of carbohydrates and vegetables add vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It is a nutritionally complete dish, suitable for everyone.
- 350 gr of Iberian pork
- 200 gr of long grain rice
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 750 ml of vegetable or meat broth
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 glass of Pedro Ximénez
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- Juice of 1 orange
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
How to prepare rice with Iberian secret marinated in soy and orange:
- Cut the Iberian secret into small pieces. In a bowl, mix the orange juice, two tablespoons of soy sauce, the starch, the sugar and the oyster sauce.
- Put the Iberian secret in the marinade, stir, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan with the butter.
- Chop the carrots and peppers into small pieces. Fry together with the corn kernels for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Lower the heat and cook for another 10 minutes. Withdraw.
- In the same frying pan cook the Iberian secret, with all its juice.
- When it is golden, add the wine . Let it reduce for five minutes.
- Add the vegetables, the remaining soy sauce and the rice . Remove and rectify salt.
- Finally, add the hot broth . Cook everything together for 10 minutes over moderate heat.
- Serve the rice with Iberian secret marinated in soy and orange very hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
With the rice with Iberian secret marinated in soy and orange, your compliments will rain. Prepare it to impress your diners, as this dish is irresistible.