Rice pudding is one of the most delicious and well-known desserts in the world. Its delicious flavor recalls the times of childhood, where mothers and grandmothers prepared this delicious dessert to share with the whole family. The best thing about rice pudding is that it is very easy to prepare it does not require a large amount of ingredients and can be adapted to everyone’s tastes. Furthermore, it is an ideal dessert not only to share with the family, but also to be enjoyed by everyone, including the youngest members of the household .
Both rice and milk, the two main ingredients of this delicious dessert, provide many benefits to overall health. Rice, on the one hand, is rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen the immune system and provide much of what the body and metabolism needs to function properly. Milk, meanwhile, is rich in minerals, protein, and calcium, making it ideal for strengthening bones.
- 1 ½ liter of whole milk
- 150 grams of rice for desserts
- 150 grams of white sugar
- 2 vanilla beans
- 1 lemon (rind)
- ½ orange (rind)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 cinnamon frog
- 1 star anise
- Chocolate and caramel figures
How to Prepare Rice Pudding For Children:
- Wash the rice very well and drain it.
- Break the vanilla pods and remove the contents inside.
- In a large bowl, add the whole milk, the drained rice the vanilla, the rind a lemon, the rind of half an orange and a little star anise.
- Cook ingredients for approximately 40 minutes over medium heat to prevent sticking.
- After the previous time, the rice pudding must have acquired a slightly thicker texture. At that time, you must add the 150 grams of sugar and continue cooking for five more minutes without stopping to stir during that time.
- Remove the rice pudding from the heat and with the help of a spoon, remove the star anise, the lemon peel, the orange peel, the cinnamon stick and also the vanilla bean.
- Stir once more and you are ready to serve. After serving in each bowl individually, a little cinnamon powder can be added for added flavor and garnish.
- With a little melted chocolate and caramel you can make figures on the work table (even using molds), and with these figures we will decorate the rice pudding.
This rice pudding is very easy and quick to make. Best of all, it can be done with the whole family and the ingredients can be slightly modified according to the tastes of diners. Go ahead and enjoy with your family this delicious and classic dessert.