This gluten and flour free rice cake surprises with its flavor and texture. The gluten-free desserts are increasingly in demand, perfect for those who are intolerant and for those who want to enjoy lighter digestions. Wheat flour is giving way to other cereals with different properties. In this case we will not use flour, only rice, this kitchen staple becomes the ideal element to be the base of a sponge cake with soul and without gluten. If you want to earn the title of best pastry chef in the neighborhood, take note of this gluten-free rice cake recipe.
- 450 gr of rice
- 1 l of water
- 250 ml of milk
- 300 gr of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml of oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 level tablespoon of yeast
How to prepare gluten-free and flour-free rice cake
- This recipe needs a little time to be perfect . We’ll get down to business the night before. We wash the rice well under a jet of water so that it releases part of its starch.
- We put the rice to soak in water for about 8 hours . After this time we strain and drain, we will have ready one of the essential ingredients of this incredible dessert.
- We continue with the eggs . We begin to beat them with the help of the electric rods and the sugar. We are adding it little by little until we have a pale sauce that has doubled in size.
- We add the oil to this mixture it will be the one that provides you with the healthy fat that every good dessert needs, we can add butter, it will also be good.
- In the glass of the mixer we crush the rice with the milk . We crush about 5 minutes until we have a kind of pasta ready.
- We incorporate this mixture into the eggs with sugar and butter . We will have the base of the dough almost ready, we will need to mix the cinnamon powder and an essential of all sponge cake.
- We add the yeast and the perfect dough will be ready . We will have to continue with the preparation of this sweet.
- We grease a baking dish with a little butter. Add the dough and let it bake at 180º for about 45 minutes . It is important that the oven is hot before putting the cake in so that the yeast works properly.
- We check that it is ready, we remove it from the oven and wait for it to cool down before removing it from the mold. Decorate with a little icing sugar. We will have a spectacular and very healthy dessert ready.