The most widespread and proven measure to avoid contagion by the coronavirus is social distancing. The less contact with other people, the lower the chances of contagion and spread. For all this many people have filled their pantry with preserves thus avoiding going out to shop . How to use them and not get bored while the situation is normalized? Here are some quick and easy recommendations for canned recipes to make during the coronavirus quarantine.
- 1 can of canned tuna of 230 grams
- 1 small can of olives
- 1 egg
- 1 potato
How to prepare tuna salad:
- Boil the potatoes and the egg in a saucepan with water . When ready, remove from heat.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces.
- Remove the shell of the egg and chop into pieces as well.
- Put the tuna in a bowl and mix everything with mayonnaise to taste and add the sliced olives.
- It can be seasoned with oil, vinegar and salt.
- Put in the fridge for a few hours and serve cold.
- Sardines in oil
- Town bread
- Paprika from La Vera
How to prepare sardinilla toast:
- Cut the bread into slices.
- Spread the bread with hummus. Use a prepared one.
- Put the sardine on the hummus and sprinkle the paprika from the vera oak.
Broad beans with prawns
- 1 bottle of beans in oil
- 12 cooked prawns
- Red pepper jam
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh mint leaves
How to prepare beans with prawns:
- Peel the prawns and reserve the tails
- Strain the beans. Reserve the oil.
- Serve the beans on the plate. Put the prawns on top.
- Pour a little bit of bean oil and balsamic vinegar on top .
- Serve alongside a portion of pepper jam .
- Decorate with chopped mint leaves.
Tomatoes stuffed with tuna
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cans of canned tuna
- 1 can of sweet corn
- Lettuce leaves to decorate
How to prepare tomatoes stuffed with tuna:
- Wash and dry the tomatoes. Remove the upper part, cutting a small circle.
- Carefully empty the tomato with a spoon a corer or a sharp knife.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Mix the tuna, onion, drained sweet corn and mayonnaise in a bowl to taste.
- Give a touch of salt and vinegar if you like.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mixture. Let it stand out a little so that the tomatoes look more appetizing.
- When serving, put a lettuce leaf on the plate and the tomato on top.
These simple recipes will serve you to enjoy cooking at home with preserves, while the coronavirus quarantine lasts.