The image is important in the universe of home baking, to create some biscuits with style a good preparation is the key to success. With the masses already mastered we can ascend to a second level in this learning of confinement. Zebra or marbled biscuits are an important first step, followed by those covered with cream or flavor fillings. Experimenting in the kitchen with these recipes will take us to another level, dare to try these delicious cakes with style, easy to prepare.
Zebra sponge cake with cream cheese and strawberries
This strawberry and cream cheese sponge cake is a visually spectacular dessert with a refreshing and smooth flavor. In addition to having a style that will impress it is very easy to have ready, we can make the same version exchanging strawberries for chocolate, it will be just as good with another flavor.
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 225 gr of cream cheese
- 1 cup of butter
- 3 cups of sugar
- 7 egg yolks
- 7 egg whites
- 100 gr of crushed strawberries
- 6 strawberries to decorate
- 1 tablespoon of food coloring
- We prepare the mold, grease it and flour it so that none of the dough sticks. We turn on the oven at 180º.
- We put the cream cheese in a bowl with the butter. We add the sugar to get it to dissolve with these ingredients.
- We add the yolks one by one to the butter and cream cheese until we get a homogeneous cream.
- We put the flour and the yeast to the previous mixture. We beat the egg whites until stiff and incorporate them into the mixture.
- We distribute the dough in two bowls, in one we will put the crushed strawberries and if we feel like giving it more color, coloring. In the other bowl the dough will go white without any extra ingredients.
- We put the cut strawberries on the walls of the mold. Inside starting at the center, we will insert a tablespoon of each of the bowls.
- The center in red, over a white one and so on until filling the entire mold.
- Bake for one hour, until the cake is well curdled. We will only have to unmold it and enjoy it.
Rainbow sponge cake
Rainbow sponge cake is a wonder full of color and joy. We need to have the time to create this spectacular snack. Of all colors and with the greatness of knowing that we are facing a dessert that will mark a before and after. Everything will be fine and to celebrate nothing better than this cake.
For the cake:
- 250 gr of wheat flour for pastries
- 10 gr of cornmeal or cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking yeast dessert
- ½ small teaspoon of baking soda
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 200 gr of sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 125 g of butter at room temperature
- 90 gr of white chocolate
- 3 eggs
- Dyes in paste or gel
- 250 gr of butter
- 300 gr of cream cheese
- 150 gr of icing sugar
- 200 ml of cream
- 20 gr of white chocolate
- We put the flour, the yeast, the vanilla sugar and the bicarbonate in a bowl.
- We melt the white chocolate in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- We beat the butter and sugar until we get a kind of pale cream. This base will be the one that we mix with the white chocolate.
- Little by little we will incorporate the solid mix that we have ready. Mix well, until all the ingredients are integrated.
- We beat the egg whites to the point of snow and mix them with the dough in enveloping movements.
- We put this dough in four molds of the same size and bake at 180º for about 30 minutes.
- While preparing the inner cream with a little chocolate whipped cream and food coloring of each color.
- We will make a glaze with the butter and the sugar that will allow us to cover the cake and have an incredible dessert ready.
- We assemble each of the biscuits, on top we have the cream with coloring.
Carrot and coconut cake
This carrot and coconut tart is a dessert that is cooked with only 4 ingredients. The carrot will be the base of a cake that is very easy to always have ready. We are not going to use an oven, to create this healthy sweet, we will only have to get down to work with this basic preparation, but with style.
- ½ kg of carrots
- 100 gr of grated coconut
- 140 gr of sugar or sweeteners
- 8 slices of sliced bread
- Nuts to decorate (optional)
- We will use some sliced bread or biscuits as the base for this cake.
- We peel and crush the carrots
- To this puree we will add the sugar that we can substitute for a natural sweetener and the coconut.
- We prepare a mold. We put the bread in the base. On top of the puree with the coconut and the sugar.
- We will make several layers to fill it completely. We apply pressure so that the layers merge and let them rest in the fridge.
- We prepare the glaze, with coconut, water (or coconut milk) and agar-agar that will help thicken this mixture.
- We put on top and reserve in the fridge. Decorate with walnuts to taste or dates.
Apple pie without oven
This apple pie without oven is a wonder suitable for celiacs. We will use for the base some dates the cinnamon and the chia will be in charge of giving sweetness and consistency to this delicious cake. Take note of this gastronomic discovery that can generate more than one applause.
- 2 cups of raisins
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ¾ cup of almonds
- ½ vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 5 apples
- ½ cup dates
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- ¼ cup walnuts or rolled almonds
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- In the glass of the mixer we place the raisins, dates, almonds and vanilla. Grind until a consistent paste is obtained.
- We add the coconut oil to make it lighter.
- We put this mass in the bottom and we are creating the ideal base. We extend until this first part of the cake is perfectly covered.
- Peel three apples and place them in small pieces in the blender jar. We crush until we have an applesauce.
- Add the dates and cinnamon with a splash of lemon. We crush everything until we have a sweet dough.
- We put in a bowl and add the two peeled and cut apples. Add the coconut sugar and the chia seeds.
- We place the filling on the base well distributed so that we have a well-presented cake.
- To make the topping we mix the ingredients and arrange on top.