These Smoked salmon cannelloni stuffed with ratatouille are the perfect recipe to create a wonderful snack. The flavor of a good smoke is ideal to enjoy quality fish whenever we want, boneless and with all its properties. We will fill this base full of Omega 3 with a homemade ratatouille. This element will provide a good amount of essential fiber to serve as the basis for a healthy appetizer or appetizer. Take note of how to prepare smoked salmon cannelloni stuffed with ratatouille easy, simple and delicious.
- 300 gr of sliced smoked salmon
- 50 gr of rolled almonds
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 aubergine
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 250 gr of crushed tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 glass of white wine
How to prepare smoked salmon cannelloni stuffed with ratatouille
- We get to work with the ratatouille that will be the ideal filling for this delicacy. Peel the onion and grate it. We are going to poach it in a little oil.
- We remove the seeds from the peppers and cut them into pieces. When the onion starts to have it we add them.
- We peel the garlic and mash it they will go directly to this homemade ratatouille. We rectify this base with salt and pepper.
- We continue with the aubergine we wash it and cut into small cubes so that they mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- The last to take action will be the tomatoes . We are going to wash them, peel and cut them. We can crush them so that we have a perfect sauce.
- We put the tomatoes with the rest of the vegetables . We add a little sugar to balance the acidity. After a few minutes we rectify the salt and add the wine.
- We let the posto cook . When it is ready we extinguish the fire, we will assemble the cannelloni cold.
- This starter is ideal for any occasion, it is usually eaten in spring or summer chilled from the fridge with all the flavors perfectly integrated.
- We mix the ratatouille with mayonnaise to give it a little more consistency. We will add to this mixture some chopped almonds, the great surprise of these cannelloni.
- We spread the slices of smoked salmon and put the filling . Roll up and set aside, place them in a dish so that they go directly to the fridge.
- We serve on the plate with a little more mayonnaise and some sliced almonds on top. We will have a perfect bite to enjoy with a very fresh white wine from the fridge.