This recipe for salmon skewers with sesame and soy invites you to taste the taste of coastal cuisine. Skewered meals are not limited to grilled meat, chorizo and other traditional cuts. The so-called skewer comes from the French word “brochette”, which means “skewered”. In fact, this type of gastronomic presentation has been with us for a long time. It is believed that skewered foods have been served even from the time of the Renaissance. Currently, there are variations of this way of eating in almost every country in the world.
The fact of having salmon as the protagonist on a plate is a nutritional guarantee . High quality fatty acids and proteins are just the beginning of the positive contributions of this interesting fish . The advantages of its consumption are multiple, but the main thing is the decrease of bad cholesterol. The minerals it provides allow for good intestinal and thyroid function; in addition to having a good flavor, it contributes to health. Read on to learn how to make great salmon skewers.
- 1 kilo of salmon loin
- Two tablespoons of mustard
- Soy sauce
- Roasted sesame
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Yellow pepper
How to prepare salmon skewers with sesame and soy:
- Wash the tomatoes and cut in half .
- Clean the yellow pepper and cut into strips.
- Cut the loin of salmon into medium pieces and of a certain thickness .
- Add a mixture of soy sauce, one tablespoon of sesame and two of mustard to a bowl. Stir well to obtain a uniform mixture.
- Place the pieces of salmon in the bowl with the soy mixture and marinate . Leave the meat for approximately 40 minutes.
- Thread the ingredients by distributing them along the skewers . A salmon taco, a tomato half and a strip of yellow pepper successively.
- Heat a grill or griddle and drizzle with olive oil .
- Cook the salmon skewers on the grill, ensuring that all the ingredients are cooked. Leave on the fire for a short time until food browns .
- Give a point of salt.
It is essential to watch that the salmon is cooked and to avoid that the tomatoes and the pepper burn. Basically, this is what we will have to watch out for during cooking. As you will see, everything is cooked very intuitively and has no science … At the next family party, go ahead and try it.