These oatmeal and red fruit muffins without sugar are perfect for cooking at home with the whole family. A healthy bet without sugar that we can prepare whenever we feel like it. They are very light and represent a good opportunity to incorporate fruit into our diet without realizing it. The bananas will be one of the star ingredients of this snack that will be marked by the flavor of the raspberries or strawberries, the red fruit that we like the most. If you are thinking of cooking healthy homemade muffins, take note of these oatmeal and red fruits without sugar, they are vice.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 6 tablespoons of honey, agave syrup or sweetener
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 and a half cups of oat flakes
- 1 packet of yeast
- Red fruits
How to prepare oatmeal and red fruit muffins without sugar
- We get down to work with this recipe lighting the oven we set it to 180º so that it is prepared when it comes to receiving this delicacy.
- We continue with the bananas peel them and mash them with a fork or crush them in the blender jar.
- We are going to mix with a Greek yogurt to give it a certain creaminess. We will have some very special muffins.
- We add the eggs to the banana and the yogurt one by one . We will have the base, which without anything else, could be delicious pancakes.
- We continue to give it a little sweetness. We can use any type of natural sweetener, honey, syrups or stevia. The important thing is that you do not take any sugar to take care of ourselves a little.
- We will give it the proper texture with oats . The oat flakes that we use for breakfast will serve as a base. We incorporate the yeast.
- We add them so that we have a compact paste that will lose density with the arrival of almond milk. If we have cow’s milk or any other vegetable drink we can use it.
- With the base ready, we prepare the molds we put the capsules and fill them more or less in half.
- At that time we incorporated the red fruits and covered with a little dough . They will be a pleasant surprise that will stay inside the muffin.
- We bake at 180º for about 15 minutes until we have some incredible homemade sugar-free muffins ready. We wait for them to cool to decorate them with a little icing sugar or chocolate.