The Menier sole with turmeric sauce is a delicious way to eat fish . Turmeric is an interesting spice also called saffron from India, a plant whose consumable part is the rhizome. It has an intense orange color, being one of the base ingredients of the curry. It is similar to curry and has a particular bitter flavor that enhances the flavor of meats such as fish. In this case, sole is used a white sea fish used in a wide variety of dishes. Its meat is a source of proteins of high biological value important to the organism.
Turmeric is a food that is used both in gastronomy and for medicinal purposes. It has properties that prevent diseases such as cancer and high cholesterol. Protects the liver from oxidative stress, in addition to fighting inflammation. Some studies indicate that turmeric has neuroprotective capacity in depressive disorders .
- 2 fillets of sole
- 1 cup of liquid milk
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ½ lemon (the juice)
- 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
How to prepare Menier sole with turmeric sauce:
- In a blender container, pour one cup of liquid milk, two tablespoons of wheat flour and butter . Add the juice of half a lemon, a tablespoon of turmeric, salt and black pepper to taste. Beat until the ingredients are well mixed.
- In a saucepan, pour the mixture of the turmeric sauce above. Heat over medium heat until boiling.
- When boiling, lower the heat and cook over low heat for 10 minutes . Book.
- Season the fillets of sole on both sides .
- In a non-stick frying pan, pour four tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Heat over high heat. Fry the sole on both sides until they are subtly browned.
- Being flat, it is a fish that does not need much time in the pan . It is much more interesting if it is not overcooked.
- When serving, coat the fillets of sole with turmeric sauce. Top with chopped fresh parsley.
Give the fish a special touch, preparing this delicious recipe for sole with turmeric sauce. You can accompany it with a garnish of steamed potatoes and a colorful salad that gives life to the dish. Even the smallest of the house will love it.