Marinated lamb chops are really appetizing . Preparing these chops is easy, even for a novice chef. The only caveat before preparing these lamb chops is that you must be patient. You just have to take into account marinating the meat for at least 4 hours. Culinary experts recommend marinating in the refrigerator overnight. As a general rule, the longer the time, the more intense the meat will taste.
The marinade in addition to intensifying the flavor of the lamb cutlet, fulfills the function of making the meat more tender. However, there are certain guidelines that must be followed to achieve the best result. For example, if the chops are frozen they should be thawed slowly and not microwave.
The types of marinades that can be prepared are very varied. Some use mustard, while others use rice wine and even mint. The marinade varies in each culture since each geographical area offers other types of ingredients and herbs. Accompany these chops with a side of salad and mashed potatoes, or an aromatic white rice cooked to order.
- 1/2 k of lamb chops
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup of white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 1 nutmeg
How to prepare marinated lamb chops:
- Place lamb chops in bowl or bag to store food.
- In a separate container pour the wine and a splash of olive oil.
- Then, to add the minced garlic cloves, grate a little nutmeg and season to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients with the help of some rods until the mixture emulsifies.
- Spread and distribute the marinade on all parts of the chops. So cover all the meat and make the flavors stick.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- When the chops are going to be cooked remove from the cold a few minutes before to warm.
- In a very hot frying pan place the marinated chops. Cook until golden brown on both sides .
- Serve the marinated lamb chops with a salad. And bon appetit!
List the ingredients and marinate your lamb chops. Although the wait can be a little stormy when it comes to food, its succulent taste will do it justice. Your guests will thank you if you invite them this dish.