This recipe for croissant for light chocolate is a staple for snacks or breakfasts on a whim. Baking is a pleasure in every way, relaxing, useful and in the end we end up eating everything we create with our own hands in the blink of an eye. To avoid falling into the temptation of excess sugar, we will look for lighter alternatives. This crescent of chocolate is light made with wholemeal flour and without sugar is perfect to take care of and enjoy. The Nutella filling will give you the creaminess point and just the right amount of joy. Dare to make your own homemade croissants s of chocolate, they are spectacular.
- 180 gr of wholemeal flour
- 70 gr of almond flour
- 45 gr of coconut oil
- 45 gr of honey, syrup or any natural sweetener
- 70 gr of almond milk
- 1 egg yolk
- Chocolate topping (optional)
How to prepare a light chocolate croissant
- This recipe besides being impressive has no sugar if we opt for a chocolate cream with no added sugar we can enjoy a sweet, light. Taking good care of yourself doesn’t hurt either, and doing it with the help of a good homemade pastry will be a pleasure.
- We get down to work with this dough. In the case of the croissant it is quite buttery, we will give it a slightly different texture, but just as delicious. We sift the whole flour and put it in a bowl.
- We incorporate the almond flour . In this way we will give you the perfect solid base of a sweet that will stand out.
- We add coconut oil and almond milk . We beat with the rods so that we have these perfectly integrated ingredients.
- We add from the sweet taste with a little honey syrup or a natural sweetener. In this way we will achieve a perfect and light dough.
- We spread the dough on a vegetable paper so that it does not stick. We shape it with the roller. We will cut rectangles of the same size.
- Distribute over with the help of a spatula or a spoon the Nutella, it should be well distributed. We fold the dough on itself as an envelope. We are left with a rectangle that we will cut into portions of the same size.
- We place the half moons in a baking dish. Above the we paint with the beaten egg yolk so that they take on color.
- Bake at 180º for about 20 minutes until it has taken on color. We remove from the oven and if we like we can put a little chocolate coating on it.
- We wait for them to cool down to enjoy some delicious light chocolate half-moons, perfect for morning coffee or a slightly more consistent snack.