Lettuce hearts with steamed salmon and blue cheese cream are a fitness dish . Ideal for lowering in the middle of a diet, many people go to this type of recipe at any time of the year. This is a nutritious dish, but low in carbohydrates and above all nutritious and hydrating. The buds are also called dwarf romaine lettuces and are harvested regularly in Tudela. It differs from the traditional vegetable for its closed and robust leaves that spontaneously settle. Its flavor is usually somewhat bitter and is often used as a fresh product in salads.
These lettuce buds are very beneficial to health, starting with their high water content. But this particular species has its own benefits. It is known that 17% of this vegetable is made up of high quality proteins, containing 8 fundamental amino acids. Also, a single bud stores just over 200 milligrams of calcium. This without counting its contribution in omega 3 and vitamin C. With respect to this last substance, lettuces have more than an orange. Learn how to make this easy recipe in a few minutes… Pay attention!
- 2 Lettuce buds
- 50 grams of blue cheese
- 400 grams of fresh salmon
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of cream for cooking.
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Ground black pepper
- Croutons or croutons
How to prepare lettuce buds with steamed salmon and blue cheese cream:
- Paint the salmon with the soy sauce and steam it for about six minutes .
- Sprinkle the salmon, after being cooked, with the black pepper.
- Crush the blue cheese and add the mayonnaise .
- Add nothing to the mixture of blue cheese with mayonnaise. Mix until obtaining a homogeneous sauce .
- Reserve the sauce in the fridge for later consumption in the cold.
- Separate half of the salmon loin and cut it into small pieces .
- Cut the lettuces into quarters and place on a plate.
- Add the salmon slices and top with the blue cheese sauce .
- Set the set to the point of salt.
- Add croutons or croutons.
This is a quick and easy recipe to make. Its preparation will not take more than 20 minutes and all its ingredients are easy to handle in the kitchen. Lettuce hearts with steamed salmon and blue cheese cream are balanced in terms of their protein and carbohydrate ratio. If you want to lose weight, incorporate them into your daily menu.