Grape bonbons with goat cheese are a culinary delicacy that deserves to be tried a rare delicacy in home cooking, but which is You can see at some events and meetings. It usually appears among the starters at weddings, receptions and celebrations of various kinds. What is striking about this proposal is the combination of fruit and cheese . Despite being discordant-looking foods, they work very well when put together. This is the ideal dish to share with friends and loved ones on almost any occasion. The best thing is that it is also very nutritious.
From cheese we know that it is a food that concentrates large amounts of fat . We also know that it is protein and that it has several micronutrients that are positive for the body. In any case, it is always recommended to eat cheese in a moderate way. There is no doubt about the potential of the grape at a nutritional and even curative level. The essential of this fruit is its richness in antioxidants: selenium, sulfur, manganese and copper are some of its main minerals. The best thing about this dish is that it is very easy to make … Continue reading!
- 1 bottle of canned grapes or 200 grams of fresh grapes
- 3 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 150 gr goat cheese
- 150 gr of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of pistachios
Prepare grape bonbons with goat cheese:
- Mix cream cheese with goat cheese in a bowl.
- Add a little pepper to the cheese mixture. Mix and reserve in the fridge.
- Chop the pistachios into very small slices and set aside.
- Place the sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Take out the cheese mixture and cover each grape with it trying to cover each unit completely.
- Coat the cheese-covered grapes . Some will be battered in the powder of the pistachios and others the sesame seeds. Ideally, coat them as soon as the cheese is applied, so that it is well impregnated, not wait for the cheese to harden.
- Keep all the chocolates in the refrigerator to cool until they are served.
When we cover the grapes with the cheese mixture, we can get our hands a little wet. In this way, molding the cream and covering each grape will be much easier. It is possible to use fresh and canned grapes, depending on what is available.