If you don't want to gain weight during confinement, but you also don't want to stop enjoying a delicious cheese cake, try this recipe special light cake, with a minimum of fat and rich in protein, which does not need an oven. This is a basic and simple recipe, which you can prepare with a skim cheese, panela cheese or ricotta cheese cottage cheese or cottage cheese, as they are the lowest in fat. For this, you need 2 different types of cheese, one of them in cream.
The recipe can be prepared with the low-fat cheese of your choice, but it is recommended that you also choose one with a high energy value. Cheeses that have less fat are those that have been briefly cured or have not been cured. A fresh cheese has approximately 20% more calories than milk. To decorate the cake, you have many sweet options that go very well with different cheeses, such as chocolate topping, grated chocolate or grated coconut, jams, sweets or a combination of light sauce and fresh fruits.
Ingredients for the base:
- 50 grams of low-fat cheese
- Whole grain breakfast cereals (you can also use light cookies)
Ingredients for the cream:
- 50 ml of skimmed milk
- 500 grams of fresh 0% fat smoothie cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 6 sheets of neutral gelatin
- Lemon zest
- 15 ml of liquid sweetener
- Start by preparing the base of the cake. To do this crush the cereal or cookies well and then add the low-fat cream cheese .
- Knead until you get a paste .
- Cover a baking dish with parchment paper, pour the mixture and crush it with a fork.
- Cover the top with the same paper and put it in the refrigerator while you continue cooking.
- To prepare the cream fill a container with cold water and soak the gelatin.
- In a separate container, beat the egg whites until stiff and reserve.
- In another bowl, combines low-fat fresh cheese with lemon zest and sweetener.
- Drain the jellies, dissolve them in milk, add them to the cheese mixture and mix well.
- Add the egg whites and stir slowly with enveloping movements, until obtaining a homogeneous cream.
- Pour the cream into the mold that you have placed in the refrigerator.
- Cover and cool again for a few hours.
- When serving, spread the topping you have chosen or combine it with fresh fruits.
If you want to eat the cake faster, you can serve it in individual molds and leave it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. After lunch or dinner, you will be ready to enjoy.
Share this basic low-calorie cheese recipe, for each of your friends to prepare at home, with the cheese they have. Do you know of a more practical and simple cheese recipe that does not require an oven?