Treat yourself to a healthy little treat with these chocolate covered coconut bars is a pleasure that we cannot miss. On these days when confinement is a necessity, the kitchen and pantry are permanently open. To avoid certain temptations, enjoy food and create impressive bites, nothing better than this type of recipe. With a base of coconut this sweet tropical fruit will achieve an interior with a texture that will impress. If we add a coverage of chocolate the result can lead us to ecstasy. Dare to try them.
- 6 eggs
- 250 gr of grated coconut
- 25 gr of butter
- 180 gr of sugar
- 100 gr of topping chocolate
- 100 ml of whipping cream
- 25 gr of butter
How to prepare some chocolate covered coconut bars
- This recipe, besides being super easy to prepare, is spectacular. Lovers of the pure coconut for that special texture it has, they will enjoy to the maximum with this bite. Eating it is a real vice.
- We get down to work preparing a baking dish . We grease it with butter or baking paper so that the dough does not stick. We will turn on the oven at 180º so that it is ready.
- We continue with the eggs . The quantity of this recipe is for about 8 people, considering that we will be at home, a few days we can do more than less. If we want to halve, we simply make a rule of three and eliminate the same amounts of each ingredient.
- We beat the eggs with the butter . This ingredient will give it a little consistency before the arrival of the sugar. We integrate this base, before the arrival of the star of this sweet, the coconut. We can add less sugar if we don't like it very sweet.
- With these ingredients integrated. Pour the dough into the baking dish. We bake at 180º for about 30 minutes . We put a toothpick and check that it is ready, if it comes out dry, remove it from the oven.
- We wait for it to cool to cut it into pieces . We will have a dough prepared for the action, some bars of the same size that we will cover with the chocolate. We can shape it the way we want, even make circles, hearts, anything that encourages us in the afternoon.
- We heat the chocolate, mix it with the cream and the butter . We cover each of the bars with this mixture. As it cools down it will get consistency. In this simple way we will have created incredible bars. We will only have to try and enjoy them.