This recipe for avocados stuffed with tuna and corn sauce can be the perfect dinner or light snack. avocado is a basic rich in fatty acids whose buttery flavor can be applied to a wide variety of salty and sweet dishes. This versatile piece will meet an ideal traveling companion, the tuna . This fish that we eat, usually canned, has a remarkable amount of Omega 3. These two stars will be joined by the corn we eat in salads, but as a sauce it will be spectacular. Take note of this healthy and easy-to-prepare dish.
- 3 avocados
- 150 gr of sweet corn
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ onion
- 1 tablespoon of jalapeño pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 cans of tuna
- Celery, chopped
- 1 plain Greek yogurt
How to prepare avocados stuffed with tuna and corn sauce
- These avocados stuffed with tuna and corn sauce are a scandal. We can leave them ready in the fridge or make it when we are hungry. They are an exceptional snack or light dinner.
- We will start with the sauce we will use a little canned sweet corn. Drain it very well and put in the mixer glass. We crush until we have a puree that we will strain to make it finer.
- We will give a little joy to this puree with two ingredients that combine very well with tuna and avocado. We wash a tomato and cut it into small pieces we can grate it to make it look better.
- We continue with the onion peel it and cut into squares of the same size. Tomato and onion will be fused with corn.
- We can add a little water to make the sauce looser and a splash of lemon . Season with salt and pepper to taste and color with the finely chopped coriander.
- For the filling we will use a few cans of tuna in brine drain them and place in a bowl. Mix with the Greek yogurt until it is well integrated.
- We put tuna pieces of celery to the tuna that crispy touch will go wonderfully with the rest of the ingredients.
- We cut avocados in half and remove the pit . We can empty them a little more with the help of a spoon, we mix the pulp with the tuna.
- We place the filling well distributed inside each half avocado and decorate with the sauce. Top with a little more chopped coriander. We will have a bite of exception ready.