This Raspberry Brownie is one of those desserts with a contrast of flavors and textures that impresses. chocolate is a staple that will give a fruit like this a flavor never seen before. If strawberries are a classic, discovering raspberries will give us an alternative or an ideal complement to this fruit. With a good amount of vitamins, fiber and good sensations, raspberries are a staple these days. If you want to prepare an original and delicious snack, breakfast or dessert, take note of this raspberry brownie, it is vice.
- 225 gr of butter
- 100 gr of dark chocolate
- 200 gr of brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 50 gr of flour
- 50 gr of cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 100 gr of raspberries
How to make a raspberry brownie
- This recipe, apart from being a vice, is super simple . We will look for a good raw material in the fridge or freezer. We can buy frozen raspberries, they are an emergency freezer bottom that will provide us with spectacular fruit.
- We prepare the tools. We put a little butter in a baking dish . We will turn on the oven at 180º so that it is ready when receiving this delight.
- We continue beating the eggs with the sugar. Electric rods are a good option to achieve a perfect result. These ingredients must be perfectly integrated to become the ideal base.
- We continue with the chocolate we will use a dark chocolate, more intense with a good amount of cocoa to liven up a bit of the day. We are going to mix it with the butter. We melt in the microwave until we have a delicious sauce ready.
- We sift the flour and add it to the eggs and sugar . When these ingredients are linked, add the bicarbonate. This ingredient will help give this brownie a smooth texture.
- We add the chocolate and the butter. We will have almost ready the brownie we will need to put the fruits that will give it flavor and color, the raspberry. Instead of the nuts that are responsible for giving it a crisp texture, this flavor will be decisive.
- With the dough ready, pour it into a mold. We are going to bake this brownie at 180º for about 25 minutes. When it is ready we remove it from the oven, it should be perfectly curdled with the raspberries giving it a tender touch inside.
- We wait for it to cool down to unmold, we decorate with the icing sugar and some fresh fruits on top. We will have the ideal brownie ready for a special afternoon.