Pumpkin, mushroom and pine nut risotto is a very complete dish, nutritious and tasty to share with the family. It is done in a short time and it does not take much effort to make it spectacular. It is necessary to take care of the preparation during the entire cooking time, thus preventing the rice from sticking, drying or passing. It is a very interesting option, as the finished dish has an intense aroma and flavor ideal for preparing at home.
In practice, a plate of pumpkin, mushroom and pine nut risotto contains a considerable amount of nutrients . It is rich in complex carbohydrates essential vitamins and minerals. Rice and squash provide fiber, which helps keep the digestive system healthy. Mushrooms have almost no calories, but they do have plenty of protein. The pine nuts complete the dish with healthy cardio fatty acids. This risotto is a delight, suitable for the whole family.
- 200 gr of rice
- 200 gr of pumpkin
- 300 gr of assorted mushrooms
- 60 gr of pine nuts
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 ½ liter of chicken broth
- 100 gr of butter
- 75 gr of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
How to prepare pumpkin, mushroom and pine nut risotto:
- Heat a deep frying pan with two tablespoons of butter. Brown the pine nuts for five minutes. remove, chop and reserve.
- Chop the onion and garlic, slice the mushrooms and cut the pumpkin into small pieces.
- In the same skillet, add two more tablespoons of butter.
- When it is melted, add the onion and garlic.
- Brown for two minutes. Add the pumpkin and mushrooms.
- Season to taste. Continue cooking for five minutes, stirring so ingredients don't brown too much.
- Add the rice. Let it take a little color.
- Pour the wine, while continuing to stir so that the alcohol evaporates.
- Add a good ladle of hot broth.
- As the rice absorbs the liquid, add more, always stirring the preparation so that the risotto is creamy.
- Continue cooking for approximately 15 minutes, or until the rice is very tender.
- Add the rest of the butter in pieces the toasted pine nuts, the chopped parsley and the grated cheese.
- Mix well, turn off the heat and let the pumpkin, mushroom, and pine nut risotto sit for two to three minutes before serving.
With little effort, you have the menu of the day ready, a risotto full of flavor that will conquer everyone.