Preparing a salad doesn’t have to be boring. With this recipe for pomegranate, mango and brie cheese salad, the table is filled with color aroma and flavor. The cheeses with a soft texture and intense flavor combine very well with tropical fruits. In this case, grenade is added. Its purple and juicy beans combine very well with the rest of the ingredients, in fact, it is ideal for salads. For both a hot and a cold day, diners are satisfied and happy with this warm salad, as it is a true delight worth experiencing.
One should not be afraid to mix so many different foods in the same plate. The pomegranate, mango and brie cheese salad is as original as it is tasty. In addition, it meets the daily needs of various nutrients. On the one hand, there is the pomegranate which contains carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is good for purifying the kidneys, preventing degenerative diseases of the nervous system and reducing blood cholesterol levels. Cheese contributes calcium and protein, while mango contributes more vitamins and fiber. Now that spring begins, salads are a healthy eating option.
- 1 grenade
- 1 handle
- 4 pieces of brie cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr of assorted lettuces
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 3 tablespoons of Modena vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
How to prepare pomegranate, mango and brie cheese salad:
- Wash the lettuce, tomatoes and fruit well.
- Dry with absorbent paper.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, chop the lettuce into thick julienne.
- Peel the mango and cut it in half. Remove the bone and cut the pulp into small pieces, reserving the juice.
- Carefully shelling the grenade.
- Cut the brie cheese into pieces of equal size as the fruit.
- Heat a pan a little greased. Lightly brown the cheese, just enough to make it warm.
- Put the lettuce in a bowl.
- On top incorporate the pomegranate, mango and tomatoes. Finally, add the warm cheese.
- Emulsify with a fork the oil mixed with the vinegar, the mustard and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle with this dressing the pomegranate, mango and brie cheese salad.
- Serve immediately.
This pomegranate, mango and brie cheese salad does not need anything. But if you want to give it a crispier touch you can add a handful of chopped walnuts or any other dried fruit that you have in the pantry.