Pheasant with red fruit sauce is another alternative when we want to prepare this type of meat. Its smooth skin has the advantage of maintaining the flavors of the sauces added to it. The sweet flavors create an interesting contrast and this has been known to chefs and cooks for a long time. In fact, it is a meat that is very well known in the high social spheres for centuries. In fact, this was a delicacy of European kings and aristocrats for a long time, the exuberant aesthetics of this animal did not matter. Today it is raised on farms and the truth is that its nutritional potential is unique.
Mixing pheasants with red berries is having a highly protein food available . Really, few foods could be as energetic as this. Pheasant is rich in B vitamins, being especially abundant in b6 and b3. For its part, it is known that red fruits have a high nutritional potential. They concentrate significant amounts of vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids in a few grams. Next, we will teach you how to mix both foods …
- 2 pheasants
- 400 grams of red berries
- 2 onions
- 150 grams of bacon
- 300 milliliters of defatted poultry stock
- 1 bouquet of parsley and other aromatic herbs
- 100 milliliters of balsamic vinegar
- 4 nails
- 250 milliliters of olive oil
How to prepare pheasant with red fruit sauce:
- Thoroughly clean and boning pheasants .
- Peel and chop the onions into medium pieces.
- Dice the bacon .
- Season the pheasants and tie them while avoiding deformities.
- Heat 100 milliliters of oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions with the bacon .
- Add the pheasants and wait a little for them to brown.
- Add the bouquet of herbs and cloves and cook for 10 more minutes .
- Take the pheasants and the other ingredients out of the pan and place in a baking dish. Add the remaining oil.
- Bake pheasants for 40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius . Also add the liquid left over from the duress.
- Remove the pheasants from the oven and set aside trying to keep them warm .
- Place the cooking broth with the poultry broth in a pot and the aromatic herbs. Boil, thicken and grind with the mixer . Give a point of salt.
- Wash and drain the red fruits.
- Sauté the fruits in a frying pan with oil and vinegar .
- Add the sauce to the base of the poultry stock.
To finish, chop the pheasants and then add the sauce . In this way, it will be easier to distribute it throughout the meat.