Pear candy with coconut and seeds is a great way to substitute for treats . With the arrival of the naturist trend in the 1990s, alternative recipes to conventional products began to be created. The goal: stop taking chemicals and go back to nature effectively. For this, we can even work with the oven, being able to obtain a more elaborate flavor and texture. This is the type of recipe that works great for fitness lovers, athletes, and people who want to lose weight. Exchanging sugary products for this type of dessert is an excellent first step.
Health food stores introduced us to these types of recipes, which are actually very nutritious. The protein potential of seeds is well known. Virtually all have fatty acids, vitamins and other elements of high energy load for the human body. For its part, the pear can provide a large number of vitamins: A, C, E, K and all those that make up group B. Something similar occurs with coconut, which also helps cleanse the body. Next, we will teach you how to make an excellent dessert with these foods … Read on!
- 2 pears
- 200 grams of coconut pulp
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 5 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons of various seeds, such as sesame or chia
- 4 small tablespoons of sliced almonds
- Oil spray
- Two tablespoons of water
How to prepare a pear candy with coconut and seeds:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius .
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying it with oil spray.
- Divide the tray into four halves .
- Chop both pears into halves. In this way, there will be four pieces.
- Place one half of a pear on each of the tray halves .
- Add on each piece a piece of butter and a tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Add to each piece vanilla essence, the minced coconut pulp, seeds and almonds .
- Add a little water on top of the ingredients.
- Bake the four pieces of fruit for 30 minutes. Take out and let cool .
- You can decorate the pears with a little caramel or chocolate syrup.
The water placed on top of each piece of the sweet will turn into syrup. With a spoon you can collect it and place it on top of the sweets. This is how you can make a caramelized dish without resorting to chemicals and pre-made sweets.