With a morning coffee, to accompany afternoon tea or treat yourself as dessert after a good meal or dinner. No matter the time, this pear and grape tart will be ideal for taking an exquisite sweet snack and providing good nutrients to your diet. And as you will see, preparing it at home is much easier than you imagine.
Nutrition and flavor combined? In this recipe we combine the antioxidant vitamins of grapes and pear which help strengthen the immune system . In addition, we add a good portion of dried fruits, which are excellent sources of protein, good fats and minerals.
- 200 g of fresh grapes
- 1 pear
- 250 g of chopped hazelnuts (you can use walnuts, chestnuts or hazelnuts)
- 150 g of biscuits of soletilla
- 2 cups of milk
- 50 g of Maria-type biscuit
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 120 g of sugar (white, Muscovy, whole, as you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Before you start making your grape and pear tart, you need to choose which variety of grapes to use. The step by step of the recipe will be identical, but the final flavor will vary depending on the type of grape you use. If you can’t find fresh grapes, you can substitute them for white or black raisins. 20
- After choosing the grapes, the first thing we will do is wash all the fruits well. Next, we take the grapes, cut them in half and remove the seeds. We also take the opportunity to peel the washed pears, remove the seeds and strain them into cubes. We mix them, add 1 tablespoon of sugar, a pinch of cinnamon and reserve.
- We started working on the dough for our pear and grape tart. To do this, we cut the biscuits and cover them with the warm milk, after arranging them in a bowl.
- When the biscuits are white, we crush them with the help of a fork . Add the chopped maria cookies, the remaining sugar, the chopped hazelnuts (you can also use hazelnut or other dried fruit flour), the cornstarch, half the butter and the grated lemon zest. We integrate everything well until obtaining a wet and shiny dough.
- Now, we mix the macerated fruits and we integrate smoothly.
- With the other half of the butter to grease a plate or mold and sprinkle flour immediately. Pour the reserved preparation with fruit and spread well with a spatula.
- We take the preparation to medium oven previously heated to 180ºC for approximately 35 or 40 minutes. When it is cooked and browned, remove from the oven and let it reach room temperature. To decorate, we can use icing sugar or grated coconut.
What do you think of today’s recipe? Would you dare to do it at home and share with us your tips photos and experiences?