This Pea Pate with Almonds is a great way to take care of yourself and enjoy vegetables in a special way. The typical recipes of boiling, sautéing or puréing some peas will give way to this delight. Turning the peas into paté will help us incorporate them into a snack or a fresh and original healthy tapas. With the crunch of the almonds we will be able to give you the perfect partner for this dish. If you want to enjoy a vegan pate that makes history, take note of this wonder based on peas with almonds, it is easy to prepare and it is delicious.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 70 gr of almonds
- 1 glass of almond milk
- 120 gr of frozen peas
- ½ teaspoon of sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon of lemon pepper
- 250 gr of wholemeal bread or cereal bread
How to prepare a pea pate with almonds
- This recipe will be impressive and is very easy to prepare . Having a vegetarian pâté ready will be a pleasure that we can do whenever we want.
- We get down to work with the bottom of this pâté. Peel the onion and chop it very finely . We will repeat the operation with the garlic.
- In a frying pan with a couple of tablespoons of oil we are going to sauté this base . Little by little we will have some tender ingredients that we will season to taste.
- With the base ready, we incorporate the peas we will sauté them a little before the arrival of one of the protagonists, almond milk.
- If we do not have almond milk we can use any vegetable drink or conventional milk, if we are not vegan.
- We will let the peas cook in this drink so that they are much creamier. We rectify salt and pepper to taste.
- After about 10 minutes we check that the peas are ready . We put all the mixture in the base of the mixer. We crush until we get a perfect paste.
- We will flavor this mixture with a little sweet paprika and lemon. We can add a dash of lemon.
- Add the almonds and crush again . The almonds will enhance a texture and a special sweetness. We can add almond flour to thicken or leave the almonds rolled.
- We toast the bread slices and arrange them in a dish . Spread with the pate, decorate with a little chopped parsley or mint, it will give a very special flavor to this vegan delight.