Sole for paprika in papillote is part of the marine tradition of Spain . In fact, any fish made from papillote reminds us of coastal cuisine. Basically, this technique involves cooking food covered in a material that has heat resistance. Soft meats such as fish are ideal for preparing in papillote . In the kitchen this technique is well known and there are even entire festivals where it is practiced in a massive way. We already know how positive the consumption of different fish is for our health; not much is said about the positive effect of the consumption of paprika.
Paprika is low in calories and has a significant water content . Despite this, it contains a good variety of micronutrients and fiber, which is positive for the body. Pepper is one of the best sources of vitamin C and iron found in nature. A unit can have up to 190 milligrams of this substance, triple what an orange contains. Its healing power is impressive and below you will see how it is an excellent companion for fish. Continue reading!
- 1 piece of sole
- 2 potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot or sweet paprika, to taste
- 1 lemon
- Black pepper
- Salt olive oil
How to prepare a sole with paprika in papillote:
- Peel and boil the potatoes until cooked.
- Cut the garlic clove into slices .
- Wash and cut the paprika and onion into strips.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and season with salt and pepper .
- Place the foil in the form of an envelope on a baking sheet.
- Place the potatoes, garlic, onion and green pepper on paper .
- Put the spicy or sweet paprika in a bowl with a little black pepper, salt and a little oil to make the napado.
- Paint with the help of a kitchen brush the sole with the mixture of the napado . Pass the brush over both sides of the fish.
- Place the piece of sole on the vegetables that rest on the aluminum foil. Add the lemons on top of the fish .
- Cover the package tightly so that the heat does not escape.
- Bake the sole in papillote for 10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius . Take out and serve.
The idea of the papillote is that the meats and vegetables can be cooked concentrating their aroma and that of the dressings. Despite being a simple technique, the finish and flavor that are achieved are excellent.