These Tortilla Rolls with Peppers and Cheese are the ideal appetizer or the perfect snack. They have simple ingredients that combine perfectly in a really powerful universe of flavors. A classic French omelette can be transformed into a flavorful roll with a few basic steps. We will give it color with the peppers that will merge with the creaminess of a good cheese . Take note of how to prepare these tortilla rolls with peppers and cheese, they are vice.
- 3 eggs
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Cheese spread
- 25 ml of milk
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
How to prepare tortilla rolls with peppers and cheese
- These tortilla rolls with peppers and cheese have a trick, starting at the base. To get an ideal roll we will create a very quick and delicious kind of gypsy arm dough.
- We will make this base with a baked omelette it will not only serve us for this recipe. It is also ideal for any combination, we can put a little ham, salmon or even give it a layer of Nutella. In sweet or salty it will stand out.
- We get down to work beating the eggs . We will season this base to taste and make it lighter with the help of milk. When we have all the ingredients ready we prepare the source.
- We will use a source that has a suitable size and is suitable for the oven, it will always be better square . We cover it with baking paper so that the dough does not stick.
- We pour the eggs with the milk, there should be a layer not very thick and uniform. We bake at 180º for about 20 minutes until the eggs completely set and we can start creating the rolls.
- While we have the eggs in the oven, we prepare the peppers. We remove the seeds and cut them into strips. We are going to prepare a pan with olive oil to sauté them. It will take about 10 minutes to be ready.
- With the baked omelette ready we remove it. Let’s spread it with the cheese that is well covered. We can use any variety of cheese, spread, tranchetes, fresh cheese, semi-cured, the flavor is what interests us.
- We place the pepper strips on top and roll up . We help ourselves with the baking paper to prevent the omelette from breaking. We let it rest, until it has become consistent.
- We cut the rolls and serve . We will have ready a healthy, simple and delicious snack, ideal for a tapas dinner or a special snack.