These Oatmeal and Fruit Pancakes are the easiest healthy breakfast or snack to make. Only a few basic ingredients are needed, captained by oats . This element is one of the most appreciated thanks to its properties to satiate and lose weight. If we combine it with some fruits those that we have at the bottom of the fridge and that are starting to overrun, we will have the ideal recipe to take advantage of all the resources of our kitchen and take care of ourselves a little more. Dare to try these delicious oatmeal and fruit pancakes, they are vice.
- 100 gr of wheat flour
- 40 gr of ground oats
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 35 gr of brown sugar
- 1 banana
- 2 pears
- 1 apple
- 5 gr of yeast or sodium bicarbonate
- Zest of 1 orange
- Butter to grease the pan
How to prepare some oatmeal and fruit pancakes
- This recipe is very easy to cook and perfectly takes advantage of the fruit in the fridge. For those who have a little more trouble eating it, with these pancakes they will have no excuse, they will be a pure delight.
- We peel the banana and chop it . We crush it with a fork or the mixer glass until a dough forms.
- We continue with the apples . We peel and grate them, in this way they will integrate better in this dough loaded with sweetness.
- We repeat the operation with pears, peel and grate them . We will ensure that they are better integrated into a range of impressive flavors.
- The eggs will be responsible for giving consistency to this mass. We beat the eggs with the sugar. The amount of sugar is relative, considering that the fruit already has a good amount.
- When these ingredients are well integrated, we incorporate the fruits . We mix them well before the arrival of the milk.
- We can crush everything so that we have a smooth paste or leave the pieces, it depends on how we like the fruit, if we want to notice it or not.
- To give the dough texture, add the sifted flour. We add it until the dough is almost ready.
- We will lack oatmeal or ground oats. We are putting little by little before finishing the dough with the yeast.
- We spread a frying pan with butter . We put the dough and wait for it to cook, turn it over and remove it from the pan as it is ready.
- We serve these pancakes with a little honey, sugar or some cut fruit on top, we will have ready a breakfast or snack that will impress.