These Mushrooms with Beer Sauce will brighten up more than one meal. They are a simple recipe that is prepared with some basic ingredients that result in a cover prepared to dip bread and enjoy. This beer sauce can be completed with almost any ingredient, a faithful companion to pork fillets, chicken breasts or cod loins. In this case we will accompany it with some mushrooms an ingredient that will be covered in glory and good feelings. Dare with a lid that is destined to succeed, these mushrooms with beer sauce are from the restaurant.
- 600 gr of mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 300 ml of beer
- 60 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 chilli
- Olive oil
How to prepare mushrooms with beer sauce
- This recipe can be made with mushrooms or mushrooms any ingredient can look great with this awesome sauce.
- We get down to business with the mushrooms we wash them and cut them into sheets of the same size.
- We continue to prepare the base of this dish . Peel the onions and cut them as finely as possible so that they melt in the sauce.
- Garlic cloves are peeled and chopped we can add less quantity, although garlic is great for mushrooms or mushrooms.
- We start to poach the onions and garlic . Season to taste and let it cook little by little to become the basis of this recipe.
- When the onion and garlic have turned color and are tender it will be time to add the mushrooms. This ingredient will provide a lot of water.
- If necessary we add more olive oil . Mushrooms must be perfectly cooked, they are the stars of this recipe.
- We sauté for about 4 minutes before adding beer. To give it an extra point of flavor, add the chopped chilli.
- At the time it comes to a boil again, lower the heat to medium and let the whole cook for about 20 minutes.
- We check that the mushrooms are tender . We rectify salt and pepper before adding the tablespoon of cornstarch.
- The cornstarch will be in charge of binding the sauce if we want it to be softer we add a little water. In this way we will create a beer sauce to lick your fingers.
- We serve with a little chopped parsley and we enjoy a simple dish, easy to prepare and delicious. We can only try it with a good red wine and some bread.