A Microwave light chocolate coulant is the ideal recipe for surviving any unexpected situation. Those days when we need an extra dose of chocolate something sweet without regrets that comforts body and mind, we will enjoy this sweet. A coulant is one of the most desired desserts in the world, its creamy interior that rises like a volcano to the surface and is capable of making more than a tear of emotion jump. If you want to cheer up or indulge yourself in a healthy way, take note of how to prepare a light chocolate coulant in the microwave, it is vice.
- 1 egg
- 10 gr of pure cocoa
- 10 gr of oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons of liquid sweetener
- 10 gr of dark chocolate without sugar or 1 ounce
How to prepare a light chocolate coulant in the microwave
- This recipe for microwave light chocolate coulant is a delight in its purest form and is also easy to cook.
- We will have ready a cup or a mold that will help us cook this delicacy. Spread with a little butter so that it does not stick.
- The most complicated part of the recipe is having all the ingredients ready . Pure cocoa will make the difference just like the sweetener point, we can choose the one we normally use.
- We put the egg in a bowl and we begin to beat it . To make it lighter we can put two whites instead of a whole egg. But this ingredient is one of the basic ingredients to give the coulant the proper texture.
- We sift the pure cocoa and beat it with the egg. We will have the first step almost ready, we will lack the oatmeal. If you do not have it at home, it is easy to prepare, we use conventional oat flakes, we can crush them in the coffee grinder.
- We add the oatmeal mixing all the ingredients well. We will lack the liquid sweetener for the dough. It is important that it is suitable for desserts. We can use brown sugar or agave syrup.
- Now put this base in the mold. We are going to place in the microwave at maximum 800 w for about 30 seconds.
- After this time we place the ounce of chopped chocolate in the center. It should fall to the bottom. We put it back in the microwave at full power 35 seconds more.
- We check if it is cooked. Let it sit for about 30 seconds and turn the mold or the cup over.
- We serve with some fruit or a little powdered sweetener . We will have a spectacular chocolate coulant light ready.