This microwave carrot sponge cake is prepared in 10 minutes and is spectacular. It does not matter if we are experts in the art of baking or it is the first time that we use the microwave for more than just heating milk. This recipe is a basic of every kitchen, a sponge cake very easy to prepare that will help us take care of ourselves a little more. Including the carrots beyond salads and purees is a success. If, in addition, we put some nuts to give it texture, we will achieve an outstanding result. Dare to try the simplest and most delicious sponge cake in the world, made of carrots and made in the microwave.
- 175 gr of carrots
- 2 eggs
- 90 gr of flour
- 150 gr of sugar
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 1 packet of yeast
- Sugar glass
- 40 gr of peeled walnuts
How to prepare a carrot cake in the microwave
- This recipe is super simple to prepare we can make it for breakfast. The microwave will continue while we make coffee or take a shower. The important thing is to have the right ingredients.
- Carrots will be the first to go into action . We wash the carrots, peel them and grate or crush them in the mixer bowl.
- Add the sugar to the mixer glass . We will ensure that the sweetness is based on this kind of carrot puree that we have ready.
- We beat the eggs and incorporate them into this mixture . We will give you the fat point that all sponge cake needs with olive oil, healthier than butter.
- We sift the flour and yeast so that we do not have lumps. We incorporate these two ingredients into the inner mass. Without removing it.
- We will have ready the dough that we will put in a microwave dish . We grease it with a little butter so that the dough does not stick.
- We put the dough and put it in the microwave. At full power it will take about 7 minutes to be perfect.
- After this time we check if it is ready. Take it out of the microwave and let it rest for about 5 minutes before removing it from the mold.
- We chop the nuts that we will use to decorate this marvel, we can use a little cheese spread with icing sugar to make a kind of glaze on top.
- We place the walnuts and enjoy one of the most exquisite biscuits that exist. Made in the microwave and in less than 10 minutes. It is worth trying and enjoying, it is so simple that it will become a must.