The Microwave Baking Potatoes are the perfect complement to any fish or meat that we want to prepare or by themselves, as a snack in front of television. This basic, like potatoes, cooks with great ease and is a little lighter. Using a tool as special as the microwave will help us not to dirty the kitchen, frying the potatoes and will allow us to create some potatoes with almost no fat. If you want to know the holy grail of cooking, the best bakery potatoes that exist, made at home, perfect as a complement or luxury snack, take note of this recipe.
- 5 potatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
How to Prepare Microwave Baked Potato
- These microwave baked potatoes are a pure delight . The first part of this recipe is choosing the right potatoes.
- We wash the type of potato that we like the most. We are going to peel and cut it very finely in sheets of the same size. We can leave the skin if we like this element.
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe dish with a lid. Season to taste and add a little olive oil. Mix well.
- To give these potatoes a little more flavor during cooking, we will include two ingredients
- We peel an onion and cut it into pieces of the same size. These onion rings will be the key to creating delicate and smooth baking potatoes.
- We continue with the pepper. We remove the seeds and we also put it in the bowl. In this way we will have a winning trio.
- We cover the bowl or the source with the lid and put in the microwave at full power for about 10 minutes.
- After this time we check the state of these ingredients. Stir a little until all the flavors have mixed well.
- We return to the microwave at full power for 10 more minutes . We will have almost ready some perfect potatoes.
- We check if they are already cooked. Potatoes must be firm on the outside and tender on the inside so that they are cooked.
- If necessary we put them 10 more minutes until they are at that point. We stop the microwave and let them rest for another 3 minutes.
- We place the potatoes in a bowl or plate and serve with a little coarse salt on top. We will have created the ideal complement or appetizer for any occasion. With grilled meat or fish, success will be assured.