Cheesecake is without a doubt one of the most delicious and popular desserts worldwide. Ways to do it? Many: baked, in the fridge with toppings and fillings of all kinds. The least good thing is its high calorie level, so it cannot be consumed as often as you would like. So, this light cheesecake recipe is perfect for indulging yourself at any time of day . Best of all, it is very easy to prepare making it ideal for sharing with family and friends on any occasion.
Cheese is one of the healthiest foods in the world . There are many varieties, but in general, all their variants make a good contribution of calcium to the body. In addition to it, it is rich in essential vitamins and minerals. It contains a good amount of folic acid, so its consumption is highly recommended for women who are pregnant. It is also a great source of protein and amino acids, essential elements for the proper functioning of the body.
- 350 grams of cream cheese, preferably light
- 1 large egg
- 100 grams of egg whites
- 25 grams of ground almonds
- 25 grams of oatmeal
- 2.5 ml of liquid sweetener
- ½ teaspoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Greek or natural yogurt
- A pinch of salt
How To Make The Light Cheesecake:
- The first thing to do is grease a round pan with a little butter or oil. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees .
- Place the egg and egg whites in the mixer bowl . Whisk for approximately three minutes or until full.
- Add the yogurt, the cheese, the vanilla, the sweetener while continuing to beat.
- Also add the flour, the ground almond, the pinch of salt and the yeast. Beat very well until all the ingredients are integrated without lumps.
- Pour the previous mixture into the greased mold and put it in the oven for approximately 55 minutes. Before removing it, a stick should be inserted in the center of the cake and it should come out completely clean.
- After the previous time, the cake is taken out of the oven and allowed to cool before eating. You can add the desired coverage, it is recommended to opt for products in their lighter versions or with fewer calories.
The light cheesecake recipe is very simple and quick to prepare. It is a perfect way to pamper the family and give yourself a good taste without remorse of conscience. Dare to prepare this delicious and traditional dessert.