This lemon and yogurt sponge cake without oven is one of the most applauded recipes of these times. Without the need to use the oven, that tool that needs a little attention, we will be able to create a cake with its own name. Lemon and using the measure of yogurt you can create an incredible recipe in the blink of an eye. Made in a mold and in a water bath on fire the texture and fluffiness stand out on their own. If you want to try another technique to make amazing biscuits take note of this recipe.
- 1 measure of natural yogurt without sugar
- 1 measure of sunflower oil
- 2 measures of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 measures of flour
- 2 teaspoons of chemical yeast
- Zest of 1 lemon
How to prepare a lemon and yogurt sponge cake without oven
- This lemon and yogurt sponge cake recipe will be prepared just like the most repeated classic in all the houses. The yogurt sponge cake is one of the first approaches to the pastry of any kitchen.
- With this recipe we cannot fail, the measurements are clear they are the natural yogurt that we will put in a bowl.
- From that yogurt we add two measures of sugar . We beat the sugar with the yogurt until we have a kind of sauce.
- We incorporate the eggs that we will beat with these ingredients until the perfect background of any cake is created.
- We grate the skin of a lemon to flavor this base . We will thus obtain the lemon flavor, that citrus that everyone likes.
- We will add the fat you will need from the hand of sunflower oil . We can put it in olive, it will be equally well.
- We will need to complete the base with flour and yeast . We sift these ingredients so that no lumps are generated.
- The sponge cake so far will be like any other . Grease a mold or use a silicone base and pour the dough.
- From here in a pot or large casserole we put a little water in the bottom . We put the mold on top and light the fire.
- We cover with a cloth and cover . The fire should be a little stronger than medium, a 6 out of 9 which would be the maximum.
- It will take about 45 minutes to be ready . When we see that the eggs have curdled we remove from the fire.
- We wait for to cool down to remove it from the mold and decorate it with a little icing sugar or a glaze. We will have a spectacular sponge cake ready.