This Iberico ham cream is one of those spoon dishes that makes the difference. In a few days when we feel like a quality product, such as Iberico ham nothing better than giving it a restaurant finish at home. This cream is easy to prepare, the leek the potatoes and the onion will give it the ideal base to enhance a designation of origin ham. It will be worth spending time on a recipe that will become a staple this spring. Let yourself be seduced by the nuances of a ham framed in the best of homemade creams.
- 150 gr of Iberian ham
- 2 onions
- 1 leek
- 2 potatoes
- 50 ml of white wine
- 1 l of vegetable meat
- 8 slices of bread
How to prepare an Iberico ham cream
- The base of this Iberico ham cream can be used for almost any type of preparation. It will help us fund a quality product like this . With chistorra or some chorizo with designation of origin it will also be good.
- We get down to business with the vegetables peel the onions and chop them as finely as possible so that they mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- We continue with the leek we remove the green part and cut off the white. We will get an ideal background for a cream that can be served cold or hot.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil, sauté the onion and the leek . We let them cook until they are tender.
- While we peel the potatoes and chop them irregularly so that they release part of their starch and leave us with a creamier cream.
- We continue with the ham we cut it into pieces or squares. It will not be necessary to add salt because it is a product that has a very marked flavor.
- When the vegetables are tender, we put the potatoes and the ham. We fry a little before the arrival of the glass of white wine.
- We wait for the alcohol to evaporate to incorporate the broth . We will let the potatoes cook and begin to be tender.
- It will take about 20 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes to be perfect. At this point we crush this base to form a cream.
- The point of the cream will depend on how we like the texture we can add more or less liquid from its cooking.
- We serve with a piece of toasted bread and a little Iberian ham . We can add grated egg or a little chive to give you a touch of color.