These days of home confinement can be especially hard for any diet, cooking healthy home baking is our only salvation. It is the case that we will be in Easter with a wide variety of sweets that we will have no choice but to make at home. In order not to gain a few extra kilos and achieve a healthy result, there are a series of steps that we must take into account. These tips come from expert confectioners who, with simple changes in recipes, promise amazing results. Take note of the most important ones and start enjoying a sweet confinement without regrets.
Steps for cooking healthy homemade pastries
- Exchange the sugar for honey or cane sugar . This step is already significant. We must look for healthy alternatives to a series of recipes that have refined sugar as their worst enemy. On these days of confinement it is best to reduce it or directly substitute it with other healthier ingredients.
- Date is a good natural sweetener . Changing the base of an amazing cheesecake is easy. Instead of cookies we can put dates with cashews and a little honey, the result is light, delicious and healthy.
- The flour must be whole . Before any homemade dessert, it is best to put wholemeal or spelled flour, they are good allies of our health. In order to create a perfect cake we must take into account the quantities and alternatives.
Recipes for cooking healthy homemade pastries during confinement
To be able to practice a healthy homemade pastry nothing better than some recipes. These three alternatives are perfect to enjoy with the family and with some accessories, fruits or yogurts. Dare to try them.
Yogurt-cinnamon sponge cake
A yogurt-cinnamon sponge cake with spelled flour is a good alternative to long days of confinement. The base of any good pastry that we can fill with some cream, chocolate or jam to give it a little joy. Take note of a perfect sweet recipe these days.
- Yogurt (which will be the chosen measure to continue with the dessert)
- 1 measure olive oil
- 3 measures of wholemeal flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 measures of brown sugar or whole spelled sugar
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 3 drops of vanilla essence
- The zest of a lemon
- Coconut to decorate (optional)
- Mix the eggs with the panela, beat until they have been unified into a single mass. We add the yogurt.
- With the measure of the yogurt we put three parts of sifted spelled flour together with the yeast to the previous mixture.
- We incorporate the cinnamon, the lemon zest and the vanilla essence. We can add some raisins or some nuts.
- We will preheat the oven to 150º and prepare the mold, we will grease it with a little butter or oil so that the dough does not stick.
- We will add the dough and put it directly in the oven, it will take about 30 minutes to be perfect.
Butter cookies without sugar
This basic is perfect to spend the afternoons with the family enjoying some sweet impression bites. The sugar-free butter cookies will make this confinement more bearable. There are no excuses for not preparing them, they will be ready quickly and are scandalous. We can complement them with a little cinnamon or chocolate.
- 150 gr of butter
- 15 gr of granulated stevia
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 250 gr of flour
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- We mix the butter at room temperature with the stevia, in this case granulated, although it can be of any type.
- With these ingredients perfectly integrated, we lay an egg. We mix it well and add the vanilla.
- We sift the flour to avoid lumps and yeast. Gradually incorporate these two elements into the dough.
- We make a ball in the same bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. We will let the dough rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- We will shape the dough with a kitchen rolling pin. We extend until we have a sheet of the same size.
- We will use a pasta cutter or a glass to shape the cookies.
- We bake at 180º until we have ready some perfect cookies without sugar.
A very special snack can be obtained through some delicious oatmeal waffles . They are easy to prepare and with a waffle iron at home we can have the feeling that we are enjoying a snack in that cafeteria that we liked so much. We can complement them with a bit of cut fruit or jam.
- 40 gr of whole grain oats
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- We mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- We incorporate the peeled and crushed banana.
- We place in the waffle iron and enjoy a delicious and healthy sweet.