The Homemade Sugar Cloud are some of the most desired sweets in the world. That spongy texture that melts in the mouth can be accompanied by almost any ingredient or by themselves before the television can be a vice. With a little chocolate or in a coffee they will also be incredible. The best thing about this recipe is that we can prepare our clouds at home, adapting and enjoying them at any time. We can control the amount of sugar or shape it as we like. Perfect for celebrations or special nights, these clouds will triumph. Dare to create your own homemade goodies, some sugar clouds will be the first step.
- 400 ml of water
- 600 gr of sugar
- 40 gr of neutral gelatin powder or 24 sheets of gelatin
- 200 gr of gelatin
- Icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- A little butter or oil
How to make homemade sugar clouds
- This recipe for homemade sugar clouds is very easy to prepare. We get down to work by heating the water in a saucepan.
- We are going to add the sugar . This quantity is indicative, we can add less if we like less sweets, although this ingredient is one of the protagonists.
- When the sugar is diluted we add the gelatin . This ingredient will give the necessary texture to these clouds.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until this mixture has started to thicken. We stop the fire and let it cool.
- We will give it a little more intense flavor with the arrival of vanilla. It will give these clouds a remarkable flavor .
- Next, we beat with the mixer until they have the appropriate texture. We will shape these clouds.
- We prepare a lined dish with baking paper so that the dough does not stick. We pour the mass of the clouds into it.
- We let the mixture take consistency for a few hours in the fridge. After this time and when we see that they already have the right texture, we will shape it.
- We can create the conventional clouds or make them with the shape of a star or circles, they will be just as good.
- We coat in sugar or chocolate . We can put them on a skewer and heat them are incredible or directly in coffee or chocolate.
- We will have a simple and delicious dessert ready that the whole family will like, it is very easy to prepare and the children will enjoy eating and making them. Dare to try this homemade delight.